Go BILLS beat chiefs live game thread

rudedude

Oct 6, 2021
I like Allen a lot, but he made plenty of questionable decisions at the end. Not seeing Diggs underneath for the first and instead firing it into the endzone was catastrophic.
How about Diggs doesn’t let an on target bomb go right through his hands and maybe the scenario is different? Basically, he has no real weapons to stretch the field and Diggs has disappeared with Brady calling the plays. Allen tied a record last night with 18 passes complete behind the line of scrimmage. They tried to keep Mahomes off the field and it didn’t matter. A Franklin-like fake punt? WTF? And the Chiefs only had 10 men in the field. May be time for an offensive minded head coach, McDermott got them to the playoffs but he isn’t taking them further. And I make no excuses for injuries because everyone has them at this time of the year.

• Sad
Reactions: LionJim

LB99

Oct 27, 2021

To be fair, there were a lot of missed opportunities along the way until that kick went wide right. They lost as a team. There was plenty of blame to go around. Bass is a really good kicker. It’s not easy kicking in Buffalo. If they want to scapegoat him and cut him, he would be picked up immediately by someone else.

LionJim

Oct 12, 2021

fixed.

Penn State didn’t lose to any teams inferior to them.
In the spirit of reality, let me revise again.

[CFP] > [going 1-1 against OSU/UM] > 10-3 > 1-6.

PSU had a better year than did the Eagles. That’s a low bar.

bdgan

Oct 12, 2021
How about Diggs doesn’t let an on target bomb go right through his hands and maybe the scenario is different? Basically, he has no real weapons to stretch the field and Diggs has disappeared with Brady calling the plays. Allen tied a record last night with 18 passes complete behind the line of scrimmage. They tried to keep Mahomes off the field and it didn’t matter. A Franklin-like fake punt? WTF? And the Chiefs only had 10 men in the field. May be time for an offensive minded head coach, McDermott got them to the playoffs but he isn’t taking them further. And I make no excuses for injuries because everyone has them at this time of the year.
The Bills injuries were exceptional this year. Much more than what most teams deal with.

Ludd

Oct 12, 2021
No kidding. I texted "Shades of Scott Norwood" to a group of friends the second after that dude missed the late field goal. Buffalo fans just can't catch a break.
You brought up Norwood…that’s not right…oh wait, yes it is, wide right.😂