Going to Miami game

RUEd

All-Conference
Aug 14, 2001
3,441
1,975
113
5 RU fans (3 Floridians, 2 Snowbirds) attending Miami game. Seating Section 101.

Go RU
I went may years ago in Miami when it was a big east game. Walked up and bought a cheap ticket. Sat right behind the RU bench. I think there were a dozen people in the building. And Miami was a NCAA team that year I think
 

BKIn118

All-American
Dec 16, 2001
10,515
5,994
113
You guys will get to see some very friendly faces if you go. Going to be a veritable RU Basketball reunion going on!

Oh, my wife and I will be there too...
 
  • Like
Reactions: AD888

eckoloco_rivals

Freshman
Dec 2, 2003
740
61
0
Section 101 Row Z. See you guys at the game!!! $20 all in on stub hub. I saw tickets for as low as $6 but, decided to splurge lol. Going with two canes fans.
 
  • Like
Reactions: rucoe89

RUJeffro

Junior
Mar 15, 2007
258
273
45
Me and my wife (RU grad) will be there along with 2 of our sons (Miami grads). RU does not play often in Florida anymore.....need to go when they are here.
 
The Knight Report

Latest

  1. 01 The Knight Report Rutgers Football HC Greg Schiano talks Indiana game week
  2. 02 The Knight Report How former Rutgers Football players performed in the NFL's Week Three
  3. 03 The Knight Report Football College Football 27 Sim - Rutgers Football versus Indiana Hoosiers
  4. 04 On3 Football Senate passes Protect College Sports Act, sends bill to House
  5. 05 The Knight Report Football Everything Curt Cignetti said ahead of the Indiana / Rutgers game