Only appropriate answer.Yes please.
![]()
Gabbie Carter actually has a pretty good golf swing. One of her many talents.
Gives a little different spin to the phrase, “get in the hole”!!Playing the 19th hole would cost more than greens fees. But I would wager it's well worth it.
![]()
Playing the 19th hole would cost more than greens fees. But I would wager it's well worth it.
![]()
Excuse me sir! It is a triple header. You play a round, then drink a few rounds, then you play around!! I FIFY!It’s a double header!
You play a round…..then you play around HAHA!
Excuse me sir! It is a triple header. You play a round, then drink a few rounds, then you play around!! I FIFY!
BWI Football
Penn State 3-2-1: Lessons from Wisconsin, Rocco Becht, more
BWI Recruiting
Penn State commit Stanley Montgomery returns from surgery: 'He hasn't lost a step'
BWI Football
Projecting Penn State's offensive travel roster and depth chart against Northwestern
BWI Football
5 bold predictions for Penn State-Northwestern: Will Rocco Becht bounce back tonight?
BWI Football
How to watch Penn State-Northwestern; pregame info, weather, spread, start time, more: Gameday Central