GoPro Camera

Dad2ze

All-Conference
Feb 8, 2012
3,574
3,808
81
I'm thinking of purchasing a GoPro Hero 4 Silver. Does anyone have this camera or a GoPro? Your thoughts, good or bad?
 
  • Like
Reactions: Crank_it_loud

Dad2ze

All-Conference
Feb 8, 2012
3,574
3,808
81
I want to get a GoPro but have no idea where to start!!
From everything I have read, the GoPro Hero 4 Silver is the way to go. The Black has some extra features but nothing noticeable. The Silver also has the LCD screen which l think is big and the battery last longer on the Silver too.

My main use would be to use it on family vacation and being the cameras are waterproof would be perfect for Great Wolf Lodge. I also wanna do tutorials and shoot video of church band rehearsals. If I get one today I'll let you know what I think after I use it.
 

DukeDenver

All-American
Nov 21, 2010
8,249
8,451
0
What software do you use for editing?
I have Photoshop and Illustrator for pics. I have PowerDirector from Cyberlink as my video editor ($50). If you want professional video editing results, you have to spend hundreds more, but the one I have makes impressive little vids with smooth sound overlay.
 

Dad2ze

All-Conference
Feb 8, 2012
3,574
3,808
81
I have Photoshop and Illustrator for pics. I have PowerDirector from Cyberlink as my video editor ($50). If you want professional video editing results, you have to spend hundreds more, but the one I have makes impressive little vids with smooth sound overlay.
I'll look into that. GoPro Studio seemed a little hard to navigate but then again I haven't spent a ton of time on it
 
Devils Illustrated

Latest

  1. 01 Devils Illustrated Football My Take on Others: Trying to rerack isn't so simple
  2. 02 Devils Illustrated Football Recruiting Duke Commit Tracker: How the Blue Devils’ Class of 2027 played in Week 6
  3. 03 Devils Illustrated Football Recruiting Recruits react to William & Mary-Duke visit
  4. 04 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 5: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
  5. 05 On3 Football College Football Rankings: AP Poll Top 25 after Week 4 released