got a play we might try..... should work...

PrtLng Lion

All-Conference
Nov 25, 2017
1,155
1,798
113
What the...? Only thing I can figure there is that it was a nice gesture by the D to allow a player (with disabilities, maybe?) who hasn't taken a snap yet to fulfill a wish to score in a game.

Otherwise I'm confused- they all watched the QB walk past them. I'm probably missing something...
 
  • Like
Reactions: s1uggo72

s1uggo72

All-American
Oct 12, 2021
7,329
5,917
113
What the...? Only thing I can figure there is that it was a nice gesture by the D to allow a player (with disabilities, maybe?) who hasn't taken a snap yet to fulfill a wish to score in a game.

Otherwise I'm confused- they all watched the QB walk past them. I'm probably missing something...
I figure they are little kids, maybe someone yelled practice snap or acted pissed off at the center and the D was just like WTF.
 
  • Haha
Reactions: K-Live
BWI

Latest

  1. 01 BWI Recruiting Penn State recruits weigh in after Wisconsin heartbreak: 'I don't see them losing another game this year'
  2. 02 Rivals Football Recruiting Penn State's recruiting weekend: 2027 RB Jordan Hall books a return, top 2028s talk Nittany Lions
  3. 03 BWI Football Here's why Penn State's Offense Imploded Against Wisconsin
  4. 04 BWI Football It's Penn State-Northwestern week: Game time, spread, channel, streaming info, storylines, more
  5. 05 BWI Football Penn State faces its first loss. Now comes the response.