Got My Tickets For Nationals

watoos

Oct 31, 2021
Just got my tickets through Fan Experience; Section 118, Row 12.

Any Lions nearby? Will be wearing my lucky blue Penn State sweater with a big white stripe. I actually got on the You Tube video of Spencer's mom shredding her glasses when they panned the crowd there I was cheering. Can't wait.

Spice67

Sep 26, 2023

Any Lions nearby? Will be wearing my lucky blue Penn State sweater with a big white stripe. I actually got on the You Tube video of Spencer's mom shredding her glasses when they panned the crowd there I was cheering. Can't wait.
Thinking we will have a Ton of fan’s in KC. Always a great time especially winning a National Title. The intensity in the air is pronominal.

watoos

Oct 31, 2021
Thinking we will have a Ton of fan’s in KC. Always a great time especially winning a National Title. The intensity in the air is pronominal.
My grandson will be there, he is 4-0, never saw Penn State lose and isn't about to. When Bo pinned MyMar to seal the deal for Penn State, we were all yelling and my grandson says, Bo Nickel saved the day.

NormanChad

Oct 31, 2021
Has anyone that got their National Tickets from PSU, have you gotten your tix and seat assignments yet?

Just curious, as I get mine through a connection at another school, and have not got my seat assignments yet.

rifraf

Oct 8, 2021

Section 224 with Fan Experience. This will be number 4 for my son and I. Can‘t wait

watoos

Oct 31, 2021
Section 224 with Fan Experience. This will be number 4 for my son and I. Can‘t wait
Cool, can't wait either. Weather looks good for the 3 days, food will surely be better than Tulsa, and we are 528 yards from our hotel to T Mobile,
Got a room reservation for Philly.😊 Too soon?