Pretty good video. I really love Grayson. And I ain't trippin'.....
Pretty good video. I really love Grayson. And I ain't trippin'.....
I dunno, Redick will always be my favorite Duke player.He's legitimately on his way to becoming my favorite Blue Devil ever. (Never thought I would say that after Reddick's career here.)
Don"t remind us of how long it will before bb season again. Already going thru withdrawal lolis it November yet?
We can thank Nate James for Grayson. Nate had to cancel another commitment to go see Grayson while K and the rest of the staff was with team USA.. That and Grayson was really pursuing Duke. Man is he going to be fun next year with Giles, Tatum, and company. Pick your poison. Going to be a really hard team to defend.
Allen, Frank, Tatum, Amile and Dirty Harry. Three guys on the bench that would start on almost every other team. It's going to be special.
Devils Illustrated Football
How PFF graded Duke's defense against William & Mary
Devils Illustrated Football
How PFF graded Duke's offense against William & Mary
Devils Illustrated Football
Watch: New Big J & Little J Show breaks down this weekend's romp and the first 4 games
Rivals Football Recruiting
Under the Lights: 5-star prospects battle it out in Oklahoma
On3 Football
On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 4