Great Game...

gottagonow

All-Conference
Apr 14, 2010
4,838
2,739
0
I was still upset today that ND lost last night. UK pulled that one out of their butt.
 

OldasdirtDevil

Heisman
Nov 16, 2009
19,469
15,753
0
Thanks, just wish you guys could have made it. I really feel like ND outplayed Kentucky, but made some poor decisions down the stretch.

OFC
 

bleediteveryday30

All-American
Jan 24, 2013
7,778
9,493
0
Originally posted by OldasdirtDevil:
Thanks, just wish you guys could have made it. I really feel like ND outplayed Kentucky, but made some poor decisions down the stretch.

OFC


They for sure out played Kentucky. Some questionable calls and decisions on offense late led to that loss.
 
Devils Illustrated

Latest

  1. 01 Devils Illustrated Football My Take on Others: Trying to rerack isn't so simple
  2. 02 Devils Illustrated Football Recruiting Duke Commit Tracker: How the Blue Devils’ Class of 2027 played in Week 6
  3. 03 Devils Illustrated Football Recruiting Recruits react to William & Mary-Duke visit
  4. 04 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 5: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
  5. 05 On3 Football College Football Rankings: AP Poll Top 25 after Week 4 released