Great read...

dukiejay

Heisman
Mar 2, 2005
11,293
16,311
0
I met Steve one time in 2003 at Cameron when Nick Horvath played at Duke. Horvath was a Minnesota kid and friend of the family. Steve's story was very secretive around the Duke program....few outsiders knew of his connection to K. All I was ever told was that a "secret bond" existed between him and K. That article told me more than I ever knew. It was never broadcasted to anybody what the relationship or connection was....you just knew it something special.

May Steve RIP.
 
Devils Illustrated

Latest

  1. 01 Devils Illustrated Basketball Basketball preview: Duke vs. Duke (Countdown to Craziness)
  2. 02 Rivals Basketball Recruiting Recruiting Intel: Duke, BYU & others building momentum around 2027 five-star prospects
  3. 03 Rivals Basketball Recruiting Australian point guard Luke Paul commits to Duke
  4. 04 On3 Football College sports bill facing pressure in the House: 'We won’t pass language to blow up the ACC'
  5. 05 Devils Illustrated Football My Take: Threefold silver linings for Duke, now obvious