Let's get that sweep!!! The way God intended! Get healthy Grayson.
Go To Hell Carolina, Go To Hell!!!!!
Go To Hell Carolina, Go To Hell!!!!!
I hope they have some brooms in chapel hill or should we take our own. OFC
They have plenty. How else do you try to sweep all that crap under the rug?????
Nighty nite chump.![]()
Nighty nite chump.![]()
He might be able to clear a phone book with those hops.Man look at that vertical Meeks has... what's like 6-7 inches off the ground....
Greatest Speech Ever
I heard Grayson tripped him right after the speech.He just became the most hated Duke player...and that was AWESOME
I think Stilman White will start, the only other guy would be Kanler Coker. A backcourt of Nate Britt, Stilman White, and Kanler Coker could definitely be exploited. If we go on a little 7-0 run to start the game, I think Roy would prefer one of his players just foul as opposed to burning a timeout. You just can't call a timeout two minutes into the game.
Rivals Basketball Recruiting
Australian point guard Luke Paul commits to Duke
On3 Football
College sports bill facing pressure in the House: 'We won’t pass language to blow up the ACC'
Devils Illustrated Football
My Take: Threefold silver linings for Duke, now obvious
Rivals Basketball Recruiting
OTE Pro Day Recruiting Intel: Latest buzz on Beckham Black, Paul Osaruyi and more
Devils Illustrated Football
Watch: New Big J & Little J Show breaks down this weekend's romp and the first 4 games