Guess the TN spread

Sep 17, 2025
401
422
63
Just saw their best big man (not the freshman) is out cple weeks, hurt his knee last game .
the freshman is about 6-10" and moves , dribbles like a small forward , huge problem .
 
  • Like
Reactions: S.W.A.I.N

BillyC80

Heisman
Oct 23, 2006
17,234
15,757
72
Could be as low as 8.5, but I’d guess no higher than 10.5, so I’ll split the difference and say 9.5.
 

PhillyRU

All-Conference
Apr 17, 2021
1,065
1,742
96
I think the NC State-SHU spread will be telling, likely 1-2 points higher than that one
 
The Knight Report

Latest

  1. 01 The Knight Report Rutgers vs Indiana odds: Point spread released on Scarlet Knights, Hoosiers
  2. 02 The Knight Report Football Every throw from Rutgers Football QB Dylan Lonergan versus Howard
  3. 03 The Knight Report Rutgers Football PFF Grades + Snap Counts versus Howard
  4. 04 The Knight Report Rutgers Football Postgame Show: Howard Bison Edition - TKR Pod
  5. 05 On3 Football How to Watch College Football: TV schedule, start times, streaming info for Week 4 games