Happy New Year!

BrucePa

Senior
Oct 12, 2021
452
830
93
Happy New Year Girls Wallpapers - Wallpaper Cave
 

fairgambit

All-American
Aug 20, 2010
2,470
7,597
113
Be at war with your vices, at peace with your neighbors, and let every new year find you a better man.
Benjamin Franklin

Happy New Year to all who abide here. I embrace you collectively as my extended family and take comfort in knowing that you are here posting even when I am not. We lost a good one this year in TheGlov but the joy he brought to the Board will long be remembered. I wish all of you good health and a year filled with many happy memories. May God bless us, every one.
 

step.eng69

All-American
Nov 7, 2012
3,791
5,198
113
Be at war with your vices, at peace with your neighbors, and let every new year find you a better man.
Benjamin Franklin

Happy New Year to all who abide here. I embrace you collectively as my extended family and take comfort in knowing that you are here posting even when I am not. We lost a good one this year in TheGlov but the joy he brought to the Board will long be remembered. I wish all of you good health and a year filled with many happy memories. May God bless us, every one.
Thank you Fair, ...one of a kind fellow...glov
 
BWI

Latest

  1. 01 BWI Penn State’s Loss to USC: What We Know From the Live Analysis
  2. 02 BWI Football 8 things I think after Penn State falls to USC 31-23: On Matt Campbell's game day struggles, a disappointment, and more
  3. 03 BWI Football Penn State Sunday situation: The Lions don't lack an identity; it's the same as their record: Mediocre, and teetering on worse
  4. 04 BWI Football Penn State confronts talent gap problem, Lions' identity described in an ugly way, and more of what they're saying
  5. 05 BWI Football Penn State report card: Grading the Lions after their 31-23 loss to USC