Harper Tonight?

mwcllc

All-Conference
Feb 11, 2005
2,522
1,706
113
Anyone have a guess as to when we will find out if Harper is playing?
 

LeapinLou

All-American
Jul 24, 2001
13,422
7,408
113
Anyone have a guess as to when we will find out if Harper is playing?
The coach said on Thursday that he expected him to play. If he had the flu which is what it seemed like, he should be good for tonight.
 

RUJMM78

Heisman
Jul 25, 2001
26,291
12,573
113
Harper better play or the first home loss will happen.At the half way mark for the season schedule its now or never to get on a winning streak.
 

patk89

All-Conference
Jul 25, 2001
6,368
2,498
78
Pike has raised our expectations such that not making the Tournament is viewed as a complete failure. After decades of absolute ineptitude. I'm disappointed on how this season has gone so far, but think our team will be better in March than now. I'd be happy to be near .500 in B1G play which, by my standards, is a quality team. Something we always hoped for.
 

T2Kplus20

Heisman
May 1, 2007
32,558
20,540
113
Pike has raised our expectations such that not making the Tournament is viewed as a complete failure. After decades of absolute ineptitude. I'm disappointed on how this season has gone so far, but think our team will be better in March than now. I'd be happy to be near .500 in B1G play which, by my standards, is a quality team. Something we always hoped for.
Not making the tourney with Harper and Bailey is a fireable offense.
 

RUDivision

All-Conference
Jan 6, 2023
2,626
2,094
42
There’s no ice.
Currently there is no ice correct. Thank you

Now, I am not a meteorologist but when I leave the game around 9:30 and it’s 20 degrees with all of the wet surfaces I have a sneaky suspicion there will be ice. 🤷‍♂️
 

RUJMM78

Heisman
Jul 25, 2001
26,291
12,573
113
Were you around for the Littlepage years ?
Harper and Bailey type talent were not on his roster. What I remember is fans wearing paper bags over their heads to express their disgust.Fans want success not failure for Rutgers teams.Lets not forget it was 30 years without one men' basketball NCAA bid which covered more than Littlepage tenure.
 

biazza38

Heisman
Nov 18, 2012
14,592
17,919
81
Pike has raised our expectations such that not making the Tournament is viewed as a complete failure. After decades of absolute ineptitude. I'm disappointed on how this season has gone so far, but think our team will be better in March than now. I'd be happy to be near .500 in B1G play which, by my standards, is a quality team. Something we always hoped for.
Not making the tournament with Harper and Bailey is a failure of epic proportions. .500 in B1G play is fine in most years. But this isn’t most years
 
The Knight Report

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football Senate passes Protect College Sports Act, sends bill to House
  2. 02 The Knight Report Football Everything Curt Cignetti said ahead of the Indiana / Rutgers game
  3. 03 The Knight Report Early Recruit Visitor list for Rutgers Football versus Indiana
  4. 04 On3 Football College Football Hot Seat: USA Today identifies coaches facing mounting pressure
  5. 05 The Knight Report Football ESPN FPI projects Rutgers Football's 2026 schedule - Week Four