as long as he can run, shoot, OR play defense sign him up. And yes, i mean "or," not "and."Just got a text to check the board.....I will ask and see if anything has changed since we now have a transfer out (Foreman) and a new AC in Karl Hobbs on the scene. Perhaps a reshuffling of the deck of cards has happened, but I don't believe it would impact the player I was told about. I think he's below the radar enough that it's not going to register as a huge verbal based on ratings systems.
as long as he can run, shoot, OR play defense sign him up. And yes, i mean "or," not "and."
The expectation of Rutgers fans is so low that any recruit will receive wide fan support .Making a three point shot would be nice .Or a three point shot.***
The Knight Report Football
College Football 27 Sim - Rutgers Football versus Indiana Hoosiers
On3 Football
Senate passes Protect College Sports Act, sends bill to House
The Knight Report Football
Everything Curt Cignetti said ahead of the Indiana / Rutgers game
The Knight Report
Early Recruit Visitor list for Rutgers Football versus Indiana
On3 Football
College Football Hot Seat: USA Today identifies coaches facing mounting pressure