Help please? Sean

artsandletters

All-Conference
Oct 15, 2022
3,194
2,744
113
The credit card I had on file was compromised and then hit the shredder. I changed cards today but I am still being told’this is premium content. We don’t want the likes of you here.’ Can someone please take a look at this. The credit registered with you now is good.Thank you.
 

LionJim

Heisman
Oct 12, 2021
16,576
22,764
113
The credit card I had on file was compromised and then hit the shredder. I changed cards today but I am still being told’this is premium content. We don’t want the likes of you here.’ Can someone please take a look at this. The credit registered with you now is good.Thank you.
@RyanSnyder
 

BW Lion

All-Conference
Apr 9, 2020
3,103
2,438
113
The credit card I had on file was compromised and then hit the shredder. I changed cards today but I am still being told’this is premium content. We don’t want the likes of you here.’ Can someone please take a look at this. The credit registered with you now is good.Thank you.
Can you simply post the following information to ensure your payment is accepted?

* card number

* date of card expiration

* the weird 3 digit CVV card security code appearing near where you’re supposed to sign.

thanks in advance for your cooperation. 🙄
 

artsandletters

All-Conference
Oct 15, 2022
3,194
2,744
113
Can you simply post the following information to ensure your payment is accepted?

* card number

* date of card expiration

* the weird 3 digit CVV card security code appearing near where you’re supposed to sign.

thanks in advance for your cooperation. 🙄
Sure. Why just one card?😁
 

Tom McAndrew

BWI Staff
Staff member
Oct 27, 2021
85,733
69,276
113
@artsandletters -- I haven't been on the board too much today, so my apologies for not seeing this until now.

I have passed along what you posted to somebody that should be able to assist you.
 
  • Like
Reactions: artsandletters
BWI

Latest

  1. 01 BWI Football Live updates: Penn State-Northwestern score, stats, and notes from the new Ryan Field
  2. 02 BWI Football Penn State-Northwestern injury reports: Who's out, questionable, for the Lions and Wildcats on game day?
  3. 03 BWI Football Printable Depth Chart for Penn State's trip to Northwestern
  4. 04 BWI Football Penn State vs. Northwestern Tailgate Show
  5. 05 BWI Football Penn State-Northwestern predictions: How are computer data systems and experts picking the Week 5 clash?