Thanks DJ. You would think a guy from Minnesota would appreciate two fellow Duke fans from the North being able catch a Duke game together. Guess I won't be defending your Bromance with Paige anymore.
Totally messing with you DJ, as I assume you were with me. I like it that you stick up for your fellow Minnesotans. And I too respect the hell out of Page, especially his toughness being a rather slightly built guy. For the record, if I write anything here that seems like it has an edge to it, you can almost bet the house that I am being sarcastic, joking, or just goofing. Now, get back to work and make sure we land Trent Jr. While your at it, work some magic and swing Trae Young our way so he can bring us Porter.
Devils Illustrated Football
Watch: New Big J & Little J Show breaks down this weekend's romp and the first 4 games
Rivals Football Recruiting
Under the Lights: 5-star prospects battle it out in Oklahoma
On3 Football
On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 4
Devils Illustrated Football
My Take on Others: Trying to rerack isn't so simple
Devils Illustrated Football Recruiting
Duke Commit Tracker: How the Blue Devils’ Class of 2027 played in Week 6