Hilarious!

TUcandoit

All-Conference
Sep 17, 2011
1,966
1,849
113
I'm going to get hate for this but this is also why I have a hard time watching women's basketball. It's just not on the same level and it comes off very amateurish.

Women's softball on the otherhand. I invite the best college baseball players to come hit some of these pitchers. Good luck!
 

Loca5174

All-American
Jan 23, 2008
10,850
5,725
113
I'm going to get hate for this but this is also why I have a hard time watching women's basketball. It's just not on the same level and it comes off very amateurish.

Women's softball on the otherhand. I invite the best college baseball players to come hit some of these pitchers. Good luck!
I agree with this
 

nevadanatural

All-American
Dec 3, 2003
13,460
7,960
113
I'm going to get hate for this but this is also why I have a hard time watching women's basketball. It's just not on the same level and it comes off very amateurish.

Women's softball on the otherhand. I invite the best college baseball players to come hit some of these pitchers. Good luck!
I’m the same way,love softball can’t watch women’s basketball.
 
  • Love
Reactions: TUcandoit

rusty-c

All-Conference
Dec 28, 2009
3,973
3,046
0
And we think our men’s team is bad. Tennessee is ranked #23 in the nation. I like how they defend the breakaway.


If this guy is going to Hell then he's going to have a lot of company. That looked like a bad HS girls squad chasing the ball and throwing crap up.
 

rusty-c

All-Conference
Dec 28, 2009
3,973
3,046
0
I'm going to get hate for this but this is also why I have a hard time watching women's basketball. It's just not on the same level and it comes off very amateurish.

Women's softball on the otherhand. I invite the best college baseball players to come hit some of these pitchers. Good luck!
PREACH IT!!!
 
Inside Tulsa Sports

Latest

  1. 01 Inside Tulsa Sports Football After Arkansas, Tulsa has to respond — just like it did in 1982
  2. 02 Inside Tulsa Sports Football Tulsa gets chance to bounce back against UNT in conference opener
  3. 03 Inside Tulsa Sports Football Tre Lamb calls North Texas RB Jaheim White 'The best back we've played'
  4. 04 Inside Tulsa Sports Football Tulsa quarterback Baylor Hayes 50-50 for North Texas game
  5. 05 Inside Tulsa Sports Football Tulsa leaves Arkansas with plenty to fix before North Texas