Himon speed

JustGary

Junior
Oct 7, 2025
255
354
63
Need to send him on a wheel route from the backfield. I watched a lot of top running backs break open only to get caught by faster DB players. Himon just outran the whole secondary. Reminded me a lot like Jeremy Ebert’s 81- yard pass catch against Nebraska where Ebert just left their secondary in the dust.
 

jensberg

Sophomore
Jul 28, 2006
3,059
175
63
Need to send him on a wheel route from the backfield. I watched a lot of top running backs break open only to get caught by faster DB players. Himon just outran the whole secondary. Reminded me a lot like Jeremy Ebert’s 81- yard pass catch against Nebraska where Ebert just left their secondary in the dust.
The wheel route needs to be run much more effectively it's such a great play
 
  • Love
Reactions: Purple Pete

Deeringfish

All-Conference
Jun 23, 2008
21,845
1,763
63
I feel like he is North & South fast but not East and West fast. I remember quite a few Jet sweeps where he got nowhere or even lost yardage.
 

DaCat

All-Conference
May 29, 2001
25,883
2,378
113
Himon had a 79 yarder called back against Colorado, he’s a threat to break a long one every time he touches the ball.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Purple Pete

Deeringfish

All-Conference
Jun 23, 2008
21,845
1,763
63
Himon had a 79 yarder called back against Colorado, he’s a threat to break a long one every time he touches the ball.
I think this potential has always been there but the play book never got him out in space enough. I also think he has gotten stronger and wiser every year. A true developmental story.
 
  • Love
Reactions: Purple Pete
Wildcat Report

Latest

  1. 01 Wildcat Report Behind Enemy Lines: Penn State
  2. 02 Rivals Football Recruiting Boyd, Devany, Carper and more: Where California's top 2028 QBs stand right now
  3. 03 Wildcat Report Northwestern vs. Indiana PFF Grades Analysis
  4. 04 Wildcat Report Battered Northwestern secondary looks to bounce back vs. Penn State
  5. 05 Sports Predictions College football Polymarket predictions: Staples’ best trades of Week 5