I'll be in this Bahamas all week leaving tomorrow so get Jackson back and pull Duval in for me 
Don't fly UnitedI'll be in this Bahamas all week leaving tomorrow so get Jackson back and pull Duval in for me![]()
Rub it in why don't you. Seriously, I hope you have a great time.I'll be in this Bahamas all week leaving tomorrow so get Jackson back and pull Duval in for me![]()
If I see some viral video of a guy flying and getting beat up screaming "I love you Frank Jackson!" You want me to come bail you out?HAHA no united!
If I see some viral video of a guy lying and getting beat up screaming "I love you Frank Jackson!" You want me to come bail you out?
I got you, don't worry.HAHAHAHAHAHA please!!!!
Rivals Basketball Recruiting
Recruiting Intel: Duke, BYU & others building momentum around 2027 five-star prospects
Rivals Basketball Recruiting
Australian point guard Luke Paul commits to Duke
On3 Football
College sports bill facing pressure in the House: 'We won’t pass language to blow up the ACC'
Devils Illustrated Football
My Take: Threefold silver linings for Duke, now obvious
Devils Illustrated Football
Watch: New Big J & Little J Show breaks down this weekend's romp and the first 4 games