Official measurements:
Harry Giles: 6'10.75" 222lbs, 7'3" wingspan, 9'1" standing reach
Jayson Tatum: 6'8.25" 204lbs, 6'11" wingspan, 8'10.5" standing reach
Marques Bolden: 6'11" 250, 7'6" wingspan, 9'4.5" standing reach
Frank Jackson: 6'3.5" 208lbs, 6'6.75" wingspan, 8'4.5" standing reach
This class is much better than last years. Ingram and Simmons are great, but Josh Jackson, Tatum and Giles will be better. The top 25 guys are waaaay better on average. Diamond Stone has nothing on these bigs, for example.
I hate to ask, but, are those bare foot or in sneakers?
What a special group that would be!
I'm digging that 7'6'' wingspan on Bolden.
Haha, call me a nervous nellie, but I'm still skeptical about the hype of Bolden to Duke. I'm hopeful for sure, but skeptical.Would be? Whatchoo talkin' bout Willis ?![]()
Devils Illustrated Football
How PFF graded Duke's defense against William & Mary
Devils Illustrated Football
How PFF graded Duke's offense against William & Mary
Devils Illustrated Football
Watch: New Big J & Little J Show breaks down this weekend's romp and the first 4 games
Rivals Football Recruiting
Under the Lights: 5-star prospects battle it out in Oklahoma
On3 Football
On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 4