I hope you're right man but if the Cheats shoot like they are tonight I don't see it.I still think Kansas beats the Holes....
LetsGo really!!! That's pretty low. Those kids are ADHD. Come on! Haven't you read the reports.Indiana seems to be executing pretty well but the Cheaters are just draining everything they put up. That was a lucky roll by Jackson. How many of them do you think are wired up on Aderall tonight?
You mean the push from behind, the hit to the face, or the hacking when they shoot? Which one?I don't want to hear anothe tarhole fan say we always get the calls!!! Some questionable calls against Indiana...
Haha when I first started reading this I thought you we were actually being serious and calling me out. But yeah I know I should feel sorry for them I guess.LetsGo really!!! That's pretty low. Those kids are ADHD. Come on! Haven't you read the reports.
That's funny!Haha when I first started reading this I thought you we were actually being serious and calling me out. But yeah I know I should feel sorry for them I guess.
I sure hope so. I think they are the only ones left in the tournament that can. UHH... Notre Dame vs UNCheatI still think Kansas beats the Holes....
Unfortunately I agree, and I don't think Notre Dame would be the team to end their runWith the way they have beaten everyone in the last few games I don't think anyone can stop them. I hate to say it but in my opinion they are the best team in the country.
Devils Illustrated Football
Watch: New Big J & Little J Show breaks down this weekend's romp and the first 4 games
Rivals Football Recruiting
Under the Lights: 5-star prospects battle it out in Oklahoma
On3 Football
On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 4
Devils Illustrated Football
My Take on Others: Trying to rerack isn't so simple
Devils Illustrated Football Recruiting
Duke Commit Tracker: How the Blue Devils’ Class of 2027 played in Week 6