Hoping this takes a while

SkilletHead2

All-American
Sep 30, 2005
24,468
9,330
113
Now that Big East Phil has my hopes up, I'm hoping this search takes a while. I really want somebody whose team will be playing in a tourney. I'd be happy with Sendek, too. If it is Sendek, we should know about it fairly quickly. Same with Hurley. But if it is going to be a bigger name, he is probably busy right now.
 
The Knight Report

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football How to Watch College Football: TV schedule, start times, streaming info for Week 5 games
  2. 02 The Knight Report Greg Schiano Presser Recap + Early Thoughts on Indiana - TKR Pod
  3. 03 The Knight Report Four-Star Forward Brandon Woodard commits to Rutgers Basketball
  4. 04 The Knight Report Rutgers Wrestling's Newest Star Anthony Knox Addresses His Past and Looks Ahead
  5. 05 The Knight Report Full 2026-27 Rutgers Wrestling Schedule Released