How do I cancel On 3 ????

Thus Spake Mainer

Oct 13, 2021
You can't click and and cancel, they have no phone number to call, you can only cancel thru a "chat" and they keep disconnecting from me.

GrimReaper

Oct 12, 2021
You can't click and and cancel, they have no phone number to call, you can only cancel thru a "chat" and they keep disconnecting from me.
Click or double click on your avatar in the horizontal bar at the top of the page (the one that contain BlueWhite Illustrated). Your billing info will appear and you can cancel there.

rudedude

Oct 6, 2021
Just a guess, but they might be seeing your Tottenham avatar and thinking to themselves that they got a sucker ripe for the pickings.
Copa America Centenario Referee GIF by Univision Deportes

LionInTheSouth

Aug 19, 2022
Maybe you could try and have your membership canceled for you? Some suggestions:
1.talk politics/religion
2. Piss off Tom McAndrew (talk trash about the eagles/Phillies)
3. Say good things (positive things)about Penn state/Clifford/Franklin
That 3rd one should definitely do it

My Master

Nov 23, 2021
Click or double click on your avatar in the horizontal bar at the top of the page (the one that contain BlueWhite Illustrated). Your billing info will appear and you can cancel there.
For the sake of accuracy:

After you click or double click on your avatar in the horizontal bar at the top of the page (The one that contains the BlueWhite Illustrated logo), Click on "Your account," then scroll down and click on "Settings." There you will find a link in red ink that says "Cancel Subscription."

GrimReaper

Oct 12, 2021
For the sake of accuracy:

After you click or double click on your avatar in the horizontal bar at the top of the page (The one that contains the BlueWhite Illustrated logo), Click on "Your account," then scroll down and click on "Settings." There you will find a link in red ink that says "Cancel Subscription."
You could do that, but if you simply double click on the avatar you'll wind up in the same place.

Reactions: My Master

Bosco2

Oct 25, 2021
Except that it auto-renews unless you cancel. It's only worth a buck if one is a masochist.
Know what, I went ahead and cancelled mine too. It was easy enough to do and they gave me 60 additional days free. Premium content eventually makes its way to the free boards here and on the other board. As long as I have access to the wrestling boards I'm happy. Cancelled premium content on the other board long ago and I don't miss it.

GrimReaper

Oct 12, 2021
Know what, I went ahead and cancelled mine too. It was easy enough to do and they gave me 60 additional days free. Premium content eventually makes its way to the free boards here and on the other board. As long as I have access to the wrestling boards I'm happy. Cancelled premium content on the other board long ago and I don't miss it.
You're right about the information and when it reaches here it's sans trash.

NitneLiun

Aug 24, 2017
Maybe you could try and have your membership canceled for you? Some suggestions:
1.talk politics/religion
2. Piss off Tom McAndrew (talk trash about the eagles/Phillies)
3. Say good things (positive things)about Penn state/Clifford/Franklin
That 3rd one should definitely do it
Or just make your avatar a Confederate flag. Tom really doesn't like that one.

• Angry
Reactions: My Master