How do you watch?

Mr Blue Devil

Redshirt
Feb 9, 2007
1,246
14
0
Thought it might be fun if everyone shared a photo of their March Madness setup!

 

germantondevil

All-Conference
Mar 12, 2006
3,178
1,393
0
Originally posted by Mr Blue Devil:
Thought it might be fun if everyone shared a photo of their March Madness setup!

Now thats the setup. I only have a 60" tv So I spend a lot of time mashing channel buttons.
 

CRAZIE4LIFE

All-Conference
Feb 16, 2011
3,748
3,452
0
I'm too intimidated to compete with that photo, besides I have to watch most of it at work on my phone
 
Devils Illustrated

Latest

  1. 01 Devils Illustrated Football My Take on Others: Trying to rerack isn't so simple
  2. 02 Devils Illustrated Football Recruiting Duke Commit Tracker: How the Blue Devils’ Class of 2027 played in Week 6
  3. 03 Devils Illustrated Football Recruiting Recruits react to William & Mary-Duke visit
  4. 04 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 5: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
  5. 05 On3 Football College Football Rankings: AP Poll Top 25 after Week 4 released