How far would this team make it

jerzeyguy

All-Conference
May 18, 2008
3,517
2,600
0
Just for fun..How far in the NCAA tournament would this team go?

Pg,Mack, Beatty, Farmer
Sg.Douby, Rosario ,Carter
Sf. Mitchell, Miller
Pf. Jack, Biruta, Inman
C. Nydiaye, Echinique
 
Last edited:

RUsojo

Heisman
Dec 17, 2010
29,974
29,344
113
The NIT semi final team is better than your version IMO. A case for Mitchell could be made - unselfish player who could help a team in many areas.
 

jerzeyguy

All-Conference
May 18, 2008
3,517
2,600
0
I think you put the right combo of players out there together- you could have success. I would start Beatty, Douby, Mitchell, Jack, Nydiaye You would have a a facilitator with 2 good shooters, low post scorer in Jack and Nydiaye would lock down the paint.. Second team of the bench I would have Dane Miller run the point forward and Rosario and Mack as spot up shooters- Biruta and Echinique terrorizing the boards. I think it could be a sweet 16 - potential elite squad
 
The Knight Report

Latest

  1. 01 The Knight Report Rutgers vs Indiana odds: Point spread released on Scarlet Knights, Hoosiers
  2. 02 The Knight Report Football Every throw from Rutgers Football QB Dylan Lonergan versus Howard
  3. 03 The Knight Report Rutgers Football PFF Grades + Snap Counts versus Howard
  4. 04 The Knight Report Rutgers Football Postgame Show: Howard Bison Edition - TKR Pod
  5. 05 On3 Football How to Watch College Football: TV schedule, start times, streaming info for Week 4 games