How many points do you deserve to win by today?

How many points do you deserve to win by today?

• 1- a win is a win

Votes: 7 23.3%
  • 3-24

Votes: 7 23.3%
  • 25-40

Votes: 4 13.3%
  • it won't be enough

Votes: 4 13.3%
  • it's the coaches' fault

Votes: 8 26.7%

• Total voters

Ram20

Oct 25, 2021
I picked NW to cover the spread today, 26.5 just seemed to be way too much to me against Fitz, down as they have been. So 26 points would be wonderful, great convincing win that puts money in my pocket.

Ludd

Oct 12, 2021
I think this game will be a lot like last game. We won’t win by enough for the haters and it will be close enough to make everyone else uncomfortable.

ILLINOISLION

Oct 12, 2021
PSU in a huge huge blowout this afternoon.

The difference in the athleticism / depth between these two teams is mind blowing.

I like Fitz but feel sorry for him this year, their cupboard is bare.

Nitt1300

Oct 12, 2021
I know. Eternal sunshine of the spotless mind.
You miss where I'm coming from- losses happen, but I don't measure my dick by PSU's wins and losses, so I can enjoy the wins and bear with the losses just fine.

Today's haters, like the old "Joe must go" crowd (remember them?) have a different mindset- and yes, I mock them.

Reactions: PSUJam

Got GSPs

Oct 7, 2021
You miss where I'm coming from- losses happen, but I don't measure my dick by PSU's wins and losses, so I can enjoy the wins and bear with the losses just fine.

Today's haters, like the old "Joe must go" crowd (remember them?) have a different mindset- and yes, I mock them.
What if I told you it was possible to be from the “joe must go” crowd and also be all in for CJF? As a fan it’s a meritocracy for where I apply my support.

Midnighter

Oct 7, 2021

That’s great. Not everyone is like you. Today will be a breeze. Looking forward to the Michigan point poll.

PSU87

Oct 12, 2021

I know exactly where you're coming from....but your self-important I'm a super fan and get to tell everyone else how to be a fan shtick groweth tiresome.

blion72

Oct 30, 2021
I think this game will be a lot like last game. We won’t win by enough for the haters and it will be close enough to make everyone else uncomfortable.
I am with you, and it has nothing to do with the weather. NW OL will be the strongest we have seen and we really have not stuffed the run except to some extent at Auburn. I still think run D is one of our potential weaknesses. If the game stays close, NW will try ball possession.

On OFF I am not sure we have solved the stack the box D we have seen from from some opponents. can we stretch the field? also SC is not the effective runner we have seen before. his running has always been key to keeping D honest.

assuming weather is not a factor I think 27-14 type score.

Nitt1300

Oct 12, 2021
I know exactly where you're coming from....but your self-important I'm a super fan and get to tell everyone else how to be a fan shtick groweth tiresome.
try ignore because I'm not going anywhere

PSU87

Oct 12, 2021
try ignore because I'm not going anywhere
Seriously, I wouldn't expect you to. And I honestly understand what you're doing and to some extent appreciate it. Just saying that you're banging the drum kinda loud, and threads like these.....meh. Just divisive and has this "look at me" vibe....

Peace.....

Reactions: Nitt1300

Midnighter

Oct 7, 2021
Degrade our team before, during, and after the game.

Same people complaining about PSU BOT/AD pissing money away don’t mind that Franklin has a top ten salary but nothing to show for it save one B1G Championship in 9 years.

Confused Tell Me GIF by Graduation

Nitt1300

Oct 12, 2021
Same people complaining about PSU BOT/AD pissing money away don’t mind that Franklin has a top ten salary but nothing to show for it save one B1G Championship in 9 years.

Confused Tell Me GIF by Graduation
1/4 of all the B1G titles we've ever won, and 1/2 of the solo titles we have won