it shouldn't matter to you, mouth breather. You're not a fan, remember?
You weren't a fan during the Big East days, and you aren't a fan now, troll. Get a job and move out of your mom's basement...it shouldn't matter to you, mouth breather. You're not a fan, remember?
oh I've been fan longer than you've been alive, mouth breather. Take your own advice and remove yourself from your momma's tit. The rest of us are tired of supporting you with our tax dollars.You weren't a fan during the Big East days, and you aren't a fan now, troll. Get a job and move out of your mom's basement...
I'm glad that your white trash mom made sure that you always got a participation trophy, hypocrite. Just get a job, grow up, and vacate her basement, troll...oh I've been fan longer than you've been alive, mouth breather. Take your own advice and remove yourself from your momma's tit. The rest of us are tired of supporting you with our tax dollars.
Damn sure coming up short on the whistles.It was one of the worst calls I have ever seen. Or non call. How about a leading with the crown of the helmet on the Howard hit?? My lord
I understand that there are missed calls in every game, but this is as one-sided as I have seen it...Damn sure coming up short on the whistles.
They are certainly keeping WV from running away and hiding.I understand that there are missed calls in every game, but this is as one-sided as I have seen it...
WV Sports
Game details for West Virginia hosting Arizona announced
WV Sports Basketball Recruiting
2029 point guard Amoi Dut talks West Virginia offer
WV Sports Football
First look: What Iowa State has done through four games
WV Sports Football
Cummings and Goings: The 3-2-1
WV Sports Football
Michael Hawkins looks to clean up mistakes as WVU turns to Iowa State