How toBuy BB tix

Briccnerff

All-Conference
May 19, 2002
1,233
1,292
58
Am I able to buy downstairs tix from a season ticket holder? I remember hearing they're doing it differently.

Is there a card now or something? If I go to buy from someone with extras, will I be able to? Thank you. Looking for Friday and Sunday tix downstairs.

Bill
 

jersey07080

All-Conference
Dec 17, 2005
7,074
1,018
0
Am I able to buy downstairs tix from a season ticket holder? I remember hearing they're doing it differently.

Is there a card now or something? If I go to buy from someone with extras, will I be able to? Thank you. Looking for Friday and Sunday tix downstairs.

Bill

Bill email me I have some tickets for at least Friday in 118 available if you are interested in purchasing. My family will be out in Michigan all weekend for the game.
 
The Knight Report

Latest

  1. 01 The Knight Report Rutgers vs Indiana odds: Point spread released on Scarlet Knights, Hoosiers
  2. 02 The Knight Report Football Every throw from Rutgers Football QB Dylan Lonergan versus Howard
  3. 03 The Knight Report Rutgers Football PFF Grades + Snap Counts versus Howard
  4. 04 The Knight Report Rutgers Football Postgame Show: Howard Bison Edition - TKR Pod
  5. 05 On3 Football How to Watch College Football: TV schedule, start times, streaming info for Week 4 games