How will you follow NCAA wrestling tournament?

watoos

Oct 31, 2021
With my program from my seat in the arena, or is it called a stadium? Ford Field, right?

I hope Covid is petered out some by then.

Reactions: Tryingtodoitright

GregPickel

Staff member
Sep 20, 2021
We still have cable and ESPN+. We’ve debated cutting the cord for awhile but we need at least one TV that is live as opposed to the slight delay presented by streaming.

Tryingtodoitright

Oct 12, 2021
With my program from my seat in the arena, or is it called a stadium? Ford Field, right?

I hope Covid is petered out some by then.
That’s a great response. I’ve been to four or five NCAA tournaments but none of us wanted to go to Detroit this year. When we go we get Really good seats but this year we are renting a cabin in the woods in central PA. So this will be Aa new job for the brother who booked the place - to determine if they’ll have access to espn or of we’ll need to find a local bar/restaurant that has access to espn. First world problems. Side note. At NCAAs in Cleveland I took a bathroom break and heading back to the arena I ran into Michael Kemmerer and briefly said hello and wished him well. I was surprised at his size and I f it wasn’t for my bad knee I’d have tried my duck under on him.😉

Reactions: SRATH

SRATH

Oct 30, 2021
My son Dawson and I went to our first in P-burg. May go to Detroit, we have relatives in the area. Too many other things going on to make that commitment right now.

If we don't go I will be listening to Byers, mostly from work. Just turned 59 this past summer, 3 more years then I get my time back.

Tryingtodoitright

Oct 12, 2021
Apparently espn and YouTube kissed and made up as both espn and espn2 are back in the channel offerings. For those of us that had planned to sign into my “go fund me to watch NCAAs” to contribute heavily, the threat is over.

Latest posts