Howard tomorrow

MCKnight

All-Conference
Oct 25, 2012
2,270
1,884
113
UMASS escaped Howard winning by six today. Howard led most of the game. Maybe an advantage for us with Howard playing back to back as preliminary Vegas tourney games.
 

BigEastPhil

Heisman
Nov 25, 2007
19,338
13,608
66
Howard's 2 guards - Miller and Daniel - scored 27 and 30 points respectively.....UMass is a mediocre team at best.....but definitely Howard playing today is an advantage for us...and furthermore with the majority of our starters - Sanders; Freeman; Lewis; Daniels etc - very well rested as well...
 

MadRU

Heisman
Jul 26, 2001
38,840
19,794
98
I see that it will be shown on Wednesday on BTN, but not live today. Thursday night game at St. John's will be on fox sports.
 

RU-Choppin-Ohio

Heisman
Jul 31, 2011
33,091
38,063
113
As far as I can tell. You can get a monthly "team" subscription to plus for $9.95, which will allow u to watch anything RU for the month.

I just subscribed to the Rutgers package at $9.95 per month, auto renewed. I'll cancel in 2 months. Basically, I'm paying $20 to see the 4 games that are scheduled on BTN Plus before all league games are shown on BTN.
 
  • Like
Reactions: RutgersJoe
The Knight Report

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football College sports bill facing pressure in the House: 'We won’t pass language to blow up the ACC'
  2. 02 The Knight Report Football Behind Enemy Lines: An inside look at the Indiana Hoosiers
  3. 03 On3 Football Inside college football’s looming contract fight: Why player buyouts are about to take center stage
  4. 04 The Knight Report Rutgers Football Wednesday Injury Report: Latest Updates ahead of the Indiana game
  5. 05 The Knight Report Which Rutgers Basketball players will attend Big Ten Media Days?