HVU Fundraiser - Pledge per team point

DRoot4PSU

May 4, 2022
Hi all, this isn’t formal like the basketball NIL fundraiser, but wanted to propose people consider making Happy Valley United pledges today based on Penn State’s team points total. Whether it’s $.25 per point, $.50 per point, a $1, $2, or even $5 - any amount would be helpful to show the program appreciation for what they continue to do on the Matt.

Don’t think the scale of this will blow up on this board, but if we can get $12 /point in pledges to help the team chase team title #12 next year, I think that would be a noticeable influx to the coffers for the weekend.

if we wanted to post this on the main board or have someone post on L247 to spead the word, I think that would be great!

I’m in for $1/ team point to kick things off!

Spice67

Sep 26, 2023
Hi all, this isn’t formal like the basketball NIL fundraiser, but wanted to propose people consider making Happy Valley United pledges today based on Penn State’s team points total. Whether it’s $.25 per point, $.50 per point, a $1, $2, or even $5 - any amount would be helpful to show the program appreciation for what they continue to do on the Matt.

Don’t think the scale of this will blow up on this board, but if we can get $12 /point in pledges to help the team chase team title #12 next year, I think that would be a noticeable influx to the coffers for the weekend.

if we wanted to post this on the main board or have someone post on L247 to spead the word, I think that would be great!

I’m in for $1/ team point to kick things off!
Outstanding idea. Our wrestling program is the Best in the world.