I can't believe I'm thinking this but the Eagles should go after Harbaugh.

Mr. Potter

Oct 18, 2021
Bottom line he wins where-ever he goes and by wearing green it could help camo anytime he feels like picking and eating one of his nose snacks. But seriously they should hire him.

Grant Green

Oct 12, 2021
Bottom line he wins where-ever he goes and by wearing green it could help camo anytime he feels like picking and eating one of his nose snacks. But seriously they should hire him.
How soon we forget how SF ended up with Harbaugh. There is zero chance that Howie, Jeffrey, and Harbs can coexist.

ApexLion

Nov 1, 2021
Wins wherever he goes?

Really? Cheats possibly wherever he goes. Turns off people wherever he goes. Asks like an azz wherever he goes.

Chargers would be good for him.

PSUAXE70

Oct 12, 2021
Sirianni will be in the soup line by Wednesday. He’s a clown.
Sure, fire Siriani. They fired Andy Reid and he won the Super Bowl. They fired Peterson after he won the Super Bowl. Let’s fire the coach every year he doesn’t win the Super Bowl. We deserve to win every year because we are fans and we have opinions.

pamdlion

Dec 2, 2021
Sure, fire Siriani. They fired Andy Reid and he won the Super Bowl. They fired Peterson after he won the Super Bowl. Let’s fire the coach every year he doesn’t win the Super Bowl. We deserve to win every year because we are fans and we have opinions.
He lost the locker room and they quit on him. You don't get that back.

Psu00

Oct 12, 2021
Are you trying to ruin football for the state of Pennsylvania? The Steelers are happy just having non losing seasons with Tomlin and you want to put Harbaugh in charge of the Eagles? Hasn’t Philly suffered enough this year? ;)

Reactions: Mr. Potter

LafayetteBear

Oct 12, 2021
Harbaugh?

NNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!
Agree. I have to concede that Harbaugh knows how to coach and get a lot out of his players, but he is just a ginormous douchebag. He is the Dean of Douchebags. The Paradigm of Pissants. The Apogee of Asswipes. No. A thousand times no.

Reactions: ILLINOISLION

Bvillebaron

Oct 12, 2021
Agree. I have to concede that Harbaugh knows how to coach and get a lot out of his players, but he is just a ginormous douchebag. He is the Dean of Douchebags. The Paradigm of Pissants. The Apogee of Asswipes. No. A thousand times no.
Saw an article which claims one of the sticking points in his negotiations with Michigan is that Harbaugh doesn’t want the AD to be able to fire him for cause. If true, that tells me all I need to know about Jimmah.

mr.michigan

Feb 28, 2022
He's a winner and his players on every level generally love playing for him. On top of that and I can't emphasize this enough...he makes being a fan of the team he's coaching fun. He just gets it from a fan perspective. Jim's problem is he isn't great with authority and that does grate on people. Bo Schembechler and Jack Harbaugh...those are the authority figures he respects. I think he'd be perfect for the Eagles and great for Jalen Hurts. Front office would have to swallow some pride though

Bwifan

Oct 12, 2021
IF the Eagles make a change at HC, I would like to see Vrabel. I don't think Harbaugh can exist with Howie and I am not a huge fan of BB. I think BB is a good coach not a great coach. Vrabel really seems to connect with players and finds ways to motivate them all.

Oct 12, 2021
He's a winner and his players on every level generally love playing for him. On top of that and I can't emphasize this enough...he makes being a fan of the team he's coaching fun. He just gets it from a fan perspective. Jim's problem is he isn't great with authority and that does grate on people. Bo Schembechler and Jack Harbaugh...those are the authority figures he respects. I think he'd be perfect for the Eagles and great for Jalen Hurts. Front office would have to swallow some pride though
I recently read this article about Jim Harbaugh. I have a completely different perspective on him. As you've written concerning authority -

As was the custom for rookies, Harbaugh was ordered to carry the equipment of the veterans at his position to the practice field. Harbaugh left the helmets and jerseys on the locker room floor.
“I just never thought rookies should do that,” said Harbaugh, now the head coach at Michigan. “A player should carry his own damn equipment.”

His teammates considered him one tough dude. If NFL teammates say you're tough, you're tough. I have respect for him for sure. His personality was all over this year's UM team.

TheBigUglies

Oct 26, 2021
I gotta say, I did like the way he had Michigan gang tackling with everybody getting to the ball carrier. Eagles could really use that.

LafayetteBear

Oct 12, 2021
Let Hairball and his golden toilet seat go to the Chargers and the shiat ton of money they will have to pay to get him. If he can make the frickin' Chargers a playoff contender, then he will deserve the money. The Chargers are the West Coast equivalent of the Jets.