I don’t get it. Why do American schools hate America?

Trojan JST

Aug 24, 2017
Simple answer…

The current crop of “teachers” are typically white liberal democRAT anti-Americans.

If your “teacher” looks like the below picture, your “teacher” is a liberal democRAT.

Convince me I’m wrong.

uscvball

Aug 24, 2017
Simple answer…

The current crop of “teachers” are typically white liberal democRAT anti-Americans.

If your “teacher” looks like the below picture, your “teacher” is a liberal democRAT.

Convince me I’m wrong.

Punchable. It's like they think children don't have PARENTS.

I am so glad I'm done with self-important "educators" like this.

SC200SC

Aug 24, 2017
Not only do they indoctrinate, they do not teach logic and reasoning skills. (As demonstrated here by our board Lefties). This is why the new generation of employees are so incompetent.

SC200SC

Aug 24, 2017
Remember, Arizona was conservative until a few short years ago. I am watching my 15 year old granddaughter being hammered daily with "woke" bull sh*t everyday. She struggles to stand against it all.

Trojan JST

Aug 24, 2017
Punchable. It's like they think children don't have PARENTS.

I am so glad I'm done with self-important "educators" like this.

100%

My personal experience is…

These “educators” feel, it’s their role to re-educate the students (from whatever is being taught or learned at home) to what they “believe” is “best” for them.

I’ve stated this many times….

liberal democRATs believe they know what best for everyone. (you, and your children) liberal democRAT’s actions show… (in their minds) children belong to the ”state,” being temporarily housed at their parents residence. (until they are eligible for government housing) They’ve removed the ability of “freedom of choice,” for the individule to determine what’s best for themselves.

Just look at the libs who post on this board…. NONE of them are able to debate their position, ONLY able to attack their opposition, with the media’s talking points, without they’d have no response. Ask them to explain their position, reasoning, they can’t.

Trojan JST

Aug 24, 2017
"schools" don't hate America. Far left liberals hate America. Too many of the teachers and administrators are very far left.

One (far left liberal) educator, is too many.

That one (far left liberal)should be removed and placed in a museum, to show and teach others, what FAILED liberal ideology is, and why it’s NOT to be followed.

Reactions: Gr8ythunter

shane2020

Jan 23, 2020
Remember, Arizona was conservative until a few short years ago. I am watching my 15 year old granddaughter being hammered daily with "woke" bull sh*t everyday. She struggles to stand against it all.

What happened to AZ? Did a bunch of Californians move there?

Latest posts