I want the Lefties here to try to defend this sh*t...

4thamp1

Aug 24, 2017

Casualties, kidnapped and more numbers since Hamas' attack on Israel​

Published October 10, 2023

https://www.foxnews.com/world/casualties-kidnapped-israel-hamas-war

1. 35 Americans are reported dead
  2. At least 1,400 Israeli civilians and soldiers have been killed
  3. At least 5,000 Israelis have been injured
  4. At least 19,450 Palestinians have been wounded
  5. At least 13,300 Palestinians and Hamas terrorists have been killed, according to Hamas
  6. 54 Thai workers have been killed by Hamas in Israel
  7. More than 100 hostages have been freed by Hamas
  8. At least 150 Palestinians imprisoned in Israel have been released
  9. At least 137 soldiers and civilians are being held hostage in Gaza
  10. At least 5,000 rockets have been fired by Hamas terrorists
  11. At least 260 died at the Tribe of Nova music festival
  12. At least 70 terrorists invaded Kfar Aza
  13. At least 200 Israelis were found dead in Kfar Aza
  14. At least 30 missing persons have been located and rescued at a kibbutz
  15. The population of Gaza is 2,000,000
  16. The population of Israel is 9,795,000
  17. 60 days of war as of Thursday, November 30

SonofGodzilla

Aug 30, 2017
Ok . First, wtf is “ evolutionary victory is Islamic thought “ have to do with Americans exercising their 1st amendment rights. Some bullsh-t , conservative word salad to me.

SonofGodzilla

Aug 30, 2017

Casualties, kidnapped and more numbers since Hamas' attack on Israel​

Published October 10, 2023

https://www.foxnews.com/world/casualties-kidnapped-israel-hamas-war

1. 35 Americans are reported dead
  2. At least 1,400 Israeli civilians and soldiers have been killed
  3. At least 5,000 Israelis have been injured
  4. At least 19,450 Palestinians have been wounded
  5. At least 13,300 Palestinians and Hamas terrorists have been killed, according to Hamas
  6. 54 Thai workers have been killed by Hamas in Israel
  7. More than 100 hostages have been freed by Hamas
  8. At least 150 Palestinians imprisoned in Israel have been released
  9. At least 137 soldiers and civilians are being held hostage in Gaza
  10. At least 5,000 rockets have been fired by Hamas terrorists
  11. At least 260 died at the Tribe of Nova music festival
  12. At least 70 terrorists invaded Kfar Aza
  13. At least 200 Israelis were found dead in Kfar Aza
  14. At least 30 missing persons have been located and rescued at a kibbutz
  15. The population of Gaza is 2,000,000
  16. The population of Israel is 9,795,000
  17. 60 days of war as of Thursday, November 30
Too bad the people of the Palestine State are unable/unwilling to rid themselves of Hamas . Believe its the first and not the second but who knows. Do know if you harbor, aide, or abet terrorists you pay the price . Israel does not mess around. Support Israel but alot of innocent children and women are collateral damage and its just sad as hell😞

SC200SC

Aug 24, 2017
Just how many of them are Americans? Blocking roadways is not a part of the 1st Amendment, no matter how many of your radical groups do it.

By the way, I know you are not much for facts, but "women and children" deaths in Gaza as reported by Hamas are incredibly skewed along with all their "Paliwood" crap.

Additionally, don't ever use the word "innocent" to described them either as we can review all the footage of them desecrating the paraded bodies of abducted Israelis, along with mothers and grandmothers lauding their "martyred" terrorist children.

My God, you are a twisted individual....

SonofGodzilla

Aug 30, 2017
Just how many of them are Americans? Blocking roadways is not a part of the 1st Amendment, no matter how many of your radical groups do it.

By the way, I know you are not much for facts, but "women and children" deaths in Gaza as reported by Hamas are incredibly skewed along with all their "Paliwood" crap.

Additionally, don't ever use the word "innocent" to described them either as we can review all the footage of them desecrating the paraded bodies of abducted Israelis, along with mothers and grandmothers lauding their "martyred" terrorist children.

FYI , Thamp listed the # of Americans killed 35. Its in bold face , larger fonts and at the top of his list.

My God, you are a twisted individual....
Yea those “ terrorists babies “ in the neo-natal ward of the hospital bombed by Israel should have been killed.

Stop using them to describe every individual in Palestine . Just stupid. What would be your plan for the citizens of Palestine to rid themselves of Hamas ? If not , where do they go ?

And , what would you do , how would you act if your child was killed. Sure you’d be completely rational and unemotional. Yea right.

SC200SC

Aug 24, 2017
Yea those “ terrorists babies “ in the neo-natal ward of the hospital bombed by Israel should have been killed ?

Stop using them to describe every individual in Palestine . Just stupid. What would be your plan for the citizens of Palestine to rid themselves of Hamas ? If not , where do they go ?

And , what would you do , how would you act if your child was killed. Sure you’d be completely rational and unemotional. Yea right.
Thank you for proving my point. What hospital was bombed by Israel? I am sure you are referring to Shifa. SoG, you just keep reading and spewing Al Jazeera / Washington Post / New York Times propaganda. The rest of us know better.

Or you can actually look into the facts. But I am certain you are afraid to do that, because it would drive you to the truth, away from your Marxist delusions, or drive you crazy.

BTW, years ago I was having coffee with a Lebanese women. She, knowing I was Jewish asked if I had ever heard of a certain Arabic word commonly spoken in Lebanon. She said it meant the "lowest most despised people on earth". I was sure she was about to tell that she did not agree with the word, thinking it was applied to Jewish people.
No, what she then told me is that it was used to describe the Palestinians and it wasn't descriptive enough. The Jordanians and Egyptians have similar attitudes.

It is utterly amazing how Leftists refuse to come to grips with radical Islam. One major fact that you of course will ignore (just like Biden does), the Palestinians do not want a two state solution. They want us dead. I am not talking about just Hamas, 87% of all the Palestinians. And BTW, that attitude goes for wanting Americans dead as well.

So wallow in your self righteousness while the rest of us watch with trepidation as this new form of Nazism rises throughout the world. It is not coming to America, it is already here thanks to our wide open borders.

Gr8ythunter

Aug 24, 2017
Thank you for proving my point. What hospital was bombed by Israel? I am sure you are referring to Shifa. SoG, you just keep reading and spewing Al Jazeera / Washington Post / New York Times propaganda. The rest of us know better.

Or you can actually look into the facts. But I am certain you are afraid to do that, because it would drive you to the truth, away from your Marxist delusions, or drive you crazy.

BTW, years ago I was having coffee with a Lebanese women. She, knowing I was Jewish asked if I had ever heard of a certain Arabic word commonly spoken in Lebanon. She said it meant the "lowest most despised people on earth". I was sure she was about to tell that she did not agree with the word, thinking it was applied to Jewish people.
No, what she then told me is that it was used to describe the Palestinians and it wasn't descriptive enough. The Jordanians and Egyptians have similar attitudes.

It is utterly amazing how Leftists refuse to come to grips with radical Islam. One major fact that you of course will ignore (just like Biden does), the Palestinians do not want a two state solution. They want us dead. I am not talking about just Hamas, 87% of all the Palestinians. And BTW, that attitude goes for wanting Americans dead as well.

So wallow in your self righteousness while the rest of us watch with trepidation as this new form of Nazism rises throughout the world. It is not coming to America, it is already here thanks to our wide open borders.
It is much easier to get lefties to believe another lie, than it is to get them to believe the truth.

4thamp1

Aug 24, 2017
No need for a Trojan Horse when you have a criminal and compromised POTUS leading the way to create conditions for an internal war within the borders of the USA. Ask France how that is working out?

SonofGodzilla

Aug 30, 2017

The hospital was not bombed by Israel. Was a misguided hamas missle. You’re right . I’m sure no other women or children have been killed by Israel, only Hamas terroists👌

As I said , and will say again , so to stop your bs about marxism , radical islamic terrorists crossing are borders , nazism ,….. and whatever other gaslighting terminology you use to describe your feelings, I agree with Israel wiping Hamas and/or Palestine off this Earth. Capeesh 👍

SonofGodzilla

Aug 30, 2017
No need for a Trojan Horse when you have a criminal and compromised POTUS leading the way to create conditions for an internal war within the borders of the USA. Ask France how that is working out?
Criminal and compromised 😹😹😹ok , what you got to back that up. Nothingburgers dont count Thamp .

Something like Saudis giving a Presidents family 2 billion dollars for nothing would be a good example of possibly being compromised.

Create conditions for internal war ? 😆 Where do you guys come up with these hilarious word salads to describe your feelings . Is there a book or manual somewhere?

SC200SC

Aug 24, 2017
4th, if you don't mind I would like to lend support to your statement. This is my congressman, Eli Crane. He was an honest to God warrior in service to the USA. He knows that we are being overrun here in Arizona. Especially since Biden had Hobbs take down the storage containers, just like he tried to get Abbott to remove the razor wire. WTF?

In other words, the Left continues to vote for this administration who violates the Constitution and their oath of office by allowing literal hordes to invade us. To them, that's okay??

SC200SC

Aug 24, 2017
Yea those “ terrorists babies “ in the neo-natal ward of the hospital bombed by Israel should have been killed.

So many on the Left are like yourself. I seriously doubt that you have ever been to Israel (it is not Palestine, and there really is no such thing as a Palestinian anyway. They are Arabs).

But let's identify your hypocrisy here;

1) You don't give a rip about babies as you support the slaughter of babies in the womb.
2) You damn well don't get the Palestinian people. As I have pointed out before, in their own polling, 87% support Hamas and the October 7th massacre. Indeed, hundreds of Palestinian civilians took part and gleefully so.
3) The plan to get rid of Hamas is on Israel, but your Mr. Biden and a bunch of Dems are doing everything they can to thwart the effort! In so doing, Biden is isolating our best ally in the region.
4) All of those weapons and military assistance to Israel isn't charity. The U.S. receives tremendous Intel in return. Biden seems willing to dismiss this fact, which is essential ever since Clinton handcuffed our agencies back when. You know, right before 911!
5) Biden thinks the alternative is the P.A. (aka Fatah). You know, the guys that were in charge before. Or maybe you don't know, these are the guys that did all the terrorism under Arafat, but then had 70+ of them "knee-capped" by Hamas right before the first election.
6) As for terrorist babies, are you aware that virtually every Gazan and Palestinian child are indoctrinated in the belief that killing Jews is their destiny? Yep, and overtly so, and for many years now. UNWRA operatives have been in teaching roles in Gaza for years. 12 of them were identified as taking part on October 7th.
7) Palestinian mothers (within their Islamic faith) believe to have children, is to raise up martyrs unto the glory of Allah. In other words they worship death, not life. BTW, their ultimate goal is to kill Jews (that's me), and Infidels (which is you). Get your head out of the sand before your neck meets the Sword of Allah.

Your ignorance is for real. Their innocence is not.

SC200SC

Aug 24, 2017
Here are are some interesting tidbits for those who believe the Land of Israel belongs to "Palestinians".

1) "Palestine" comes from the word "Philistia". This is the name given to Israel by the Romans in the First Century A.D. in their efforts to wipe out the Jews and wipe Israel off the map.
2) Philistia was named after the Philistines who had occupied Gaza for quite a while. Goliath was a Philistine. The Philistines were long gone before the Romans came. Their heritage was from Macedonia, and they were accomplished seamen. Where they went and why is not certain, but most likely they sailed back north from where they came from.
3) Jews and Arabs are cousins. DNA links us to the "people of Canaan". The Arabs were nomadic to the east, while the shepherds of Israel settled west. The Jews (Israelites) had to retake their land after fleeing the great famines, and for the most part did that).

Now for some fun facts;

4) Mohammed lived in the 7th Century A.D. Islam was supposedly started in 610 A.D., but the evidence indicates a bit later, after his death.
5) Over 1500 years earlier, Solomon, King of Israel made the Cedars of Lebanon famous when he sent for them to be used in the construction of the First Temple in Israel.
6) Today, in an ironic symbolism, these trees are memorialized on the national flag of Lebanon;

1710432035272.png

SonofGodzilla

Aug 30, 2017
So many on the Left are like yourself. I seriously doubt that you have ever been to Israel (it is not Palestine, and there really is no such thing as a Palestinian anyway. They are Arabs).

But let's identify your hypocrisy here;

1) You don't give a rip about babies as you support the slaughter of babies in the womb.
2) You damn well don't get the Palestinian people. As I have pointed out before, in their own polling, 87% support Hamas and the October 7th massacre. Indeed, hundreds of Palestinian civilians took part and gleefully so.
3) The plan to get rid of Hamas is on Israel, but your Mr. Biden and a bunch of Dems are doing everything they can to thwart the effort! In so doing, Biden is isolating our best ally in the region.
4) All of those weapons and military assistance to Israel isn't charity. The U.S. receives tremendous Intel in return. Biden seems willing to dismiss this fact, which is essential ever since Clinton handcuffed our agencies back when. You know, right before 911!
5) Biden thinks the alternative is the P.A. (aka Fatah). You know, the guys that were in charge before. Or maybe you don't know, these are the guys that did all the terrorism under Arafat, but then had 70+ of them "knee-capped" by Hamas right before the first election.
6) As for terrorist babies, are you aware that virtually every Gazan and Palestinian child are indoctrinated in the belief that killing Jews is their destiny? Yep, and overtly so, and for many years now. UNWRA operatives have been in teaching roles in Gaza for years. 12 of them were identified as taking part on October 7th.
7) Palestinian mothers (within their Islamic faith) believe to have children, is to raise up martyrs unto the glory of Allah. In other words they worship death, not life. BTW, their ultimate goal is to kill Jews (that's me), and Infidels (which is you). Get your head out of the sand before your neck meets the Sword of Allah.

Your ignorance is for real. Their innocence is not.
1. Stfu with your abortion nonsense
2. Read my lips loser, don’t give AF about the Palestine people. Biden can do what he wants. Israels going to level the place

SC200SC

Aug 24, 2017
Abortion nonsense? You spout Palestinian baby nonsense, and I respond regarding the abortion holocaust in America? You must not realize they are actually human beings.
We have known forever. People like you turn away from reality because you DON"T DARE want to know the truth. The below photograph was taken in the womb (along with many others) 59 years ago!!!

1710444357693.png

You really got pissed about this. I wonder why? Yes, this is a baby. And you are evil if you won't admit this obvious fact.

Reactions: 4thamp1 and Pudly76

4thamp1

Aug 24, 2017
4th, if you don't mind I would like to lend support to your statement. This is my congressman, Eli Crane. He was an honest to God warrior in service to the USA. He knows that we are being overrun here in Arizona. Especially since Biden had Hobbs take down the storage containers, just like he tried to get Abbott to remove the razor wire. WTF?

In other words, the Left continues to vote for this administration who violates the Constitution and their oath of office by allowing literal hordes to invade us. To them, that's okay??

That's the kind of man you would gladly walk the precincts to campaign for.
Hope he eventually runs for senator and/or governor.
You are fortunate to have him as your Rep.

Reactions: SC200SC

SC200SC

Aug 24, 2017
The hospital was not bombed by Israel. Was a misguided hamas missle. You’re right . I’m sure no other women or children have been killed by Israel, only Hamas terroists👌

As I said , and will say again , so to stop your bs about marxism , radical islamic terrorists crossing are borders , nazism ,….. and whatever other gaslighting terminology you use to describe your feelings, I agree with Israel wiping Hamas and/or Palestine off this Earth. Capeesh 👍
Shifa Hospital was reinfiltrated this past week. The IDF has had to go back in and engage Hamas with a precision attack. Many Hamas killed and captured.
Non essential hospital people were evacuated, along with the neighborhood.

IDF doctors are taking over the care of the patients.

IDF is determining that a number of other hospitals are being reinfiltrated.

This demonstrates that if Hamas is not wiped out completely, that they will quickly start their crap in Gaza again.
It also demonstrates that Biden is a fool, and Schumer is a giant AH.

Reactions: Pudly76

Latest posts