I was just wondering.

skysdad

Heisman
Mar 3, 2006
42,753
22,653
0
Are there any current Duke students or Cameron Crazies posting on this board. OFC
 

SwatX1

Heisman
Jan 4, 2011
8,341
10,583
68
Good question. I have wondered that too. I have also wondered if any former players do. I asked Duhon if he did when we went on that golf trip, and he said he does not. He gave me the impression that he also doesn't read it.
 

Mac9192

Heisman
Jan 25, 2017
9,983
14,015
107
I've wondered if any former Duke players post as well. On premium site there's a guy with avatar Tate Armstrong. He's very respected by the others, and catches no criticism or disagreement from anyone either, and he's only been posting on DI since 2016.
 
  • Like
Reactions: skysdad
Devils Illustrated

Latest

  1. 01 Devils Illustrated Basketball Duke dodges injury scare and other Countdown takeaways
  2. 02 Devils Illustrated Basketball Live coverage: Countdown to Craziness
  3. 03 Devils Illustrated Basketball Basketball preview: Duke vs. Duke (Countdown to Craziness)
  4. 04 Rivals Basketball Recruiting Recruiting Intel: Duke, BYU & others building momentum around 2027 five-star prospects
  5. 05 Rivals Basketball Recruiting Australian point guard Luke Paul commits to Duke