If PSU football went away tomorrow….

LionJim

Oct 12, 2021
This is where I've been for a few years now. I still follow PSU football, but I don't get to worked up about it and my expectations aren't overly ambitious. I couldn't care less about college football if Penn State isn't involved.
You don’t get worked up about it? For three hours most fall Saturdays you couldn’t pull a needle out of my *** with a tractor.

Reactions: retrospm

EPC FAN

Oct 7, 2021
….What 1-2 teams would you “adopt”?
None. I have reached the point where none of this is worth it. There is no way rebuilding Beaver Stadium at a real cost of $1B is worth it.
The facilities arms race is not worth it. No college football coach is worth $9M per. Every huckster, shyster, or finagle has come out of the woodwork for NIL.

• Angry
Reactions: Picnits and LionJim

Hugh Laurie

Oct 6, 2021
….What 1-2 teams would you “adopt”?

I'd adopt both these cheerleading teams.

Reactions: gslachta

Waaaaaaaany

Oct 13, 2021
As others have stated, I'd probably just let it go and find other things to do. I'm getting there now anyway with the NIL and transfer portal. I've had season tickets the last 12 years and next year is probably the last for that, with the stadium renovation and the likely seat reorganization & pricing hike in 2025 due to it, that's what will probably push me over the line. I'll enjoy spending the money and extra time on other things.

• Love
Reactions: ChandlerPearce