I'll go as far to say it now Nick Singelton will be the best PSU RB from the program.

Schoolie

Oct 12, 2021
Mr. Potter, don’t climb too far out on that branch. Can he re-write the records in three years. No way he is here after three.

step.eng69

Oct 12, 2021
Mr. Potter, don’t climb too far out on that branch. Can he re-write the records in three years. No way he is here after three.
Heisman.

Shabbat Shalom as the sun sets.

We Are
Well Mr. Potter,
If you were offered by other "elite" schools at the end of this season $2 million to transfer, would you stay at Penn State or leave.

Steelrazor

Oct 7, 2021
Was said on the PS radio broadcast- Singleton is 1st PS RB since LJ to have 2 40+ yd TD’s in a game. And he has done it the last 2 games.

Reactions: CVLion

PSUAlum

Oct 7, 2021
Was said on the PS radio broadcast- Singleton is 1st PS RB since LJ to have 2 40+ yd TD’s in a game. And he has done it the last 2 games.
He only had 1 40+ yd TD today. I think the stat is multiple 40+ yard runs in a game (not TD runs).

Last edited:

Ram20

Oct 25, 2021
I really hope people don't lose sight of how good Kaytron Allen has been. His star burns just as bright for me. Singelton had the more explosive runs and clearly has more outside speed. Allen is wonderful and frankly better than any back we have had under Franklin at finding little seams and getting tough yards. Maybe noah cain in his freshman year....tough, punishing, decisive. His TD runs really sort gave us the momentum and then you have Nick taking a few around the edge and the defense clearly had enough at that point.

LionJim

Oct 12, 2021
I really hope people don't lose sight of how good Kaytron Allen has been. His star burns just as bright for me. Singelton had the more explosive runs and clearly has more outside speed. Allen is wonderful and frankly better than any back we have had under Franklin at finding little seams and getting tough yards. Maybe noah cain in his freshman year....tough, punishing, decisive. His TD runs really sort gave us the momentum and then you have Nick taking a few around the edge and the defense clearly had enough at that point.
X 1000.

BobPSU92

Oct 12, 2021

It was great to see our offense get the runs.

• Haha
Reactions: LionJim and PSU87

Nitt1300

Oct 12, 2021
It was great to see our offense get the runs.

DaytonRickster

Oct 25, 2021
Absolutely!