I became a great uncle this morning to a beautiful little girl. Her name is Elizabeth, she weighed 6 lbs 13 oz and was 19 inches long.
I can only hope but her daddy is a UNC fan, so I'll have to battle him in bringing her up as a Duke fan lolCongratulations.
Duke class of 2035!
Just hit her with the facts and she'll see it your way!!....ice cream when dad say no helps too!! .both my kids were born in KY and they are Duke fans!!I can only hope but her daddy is a UNC fan, so I'll have to battle him in bringing her up as a Duke fan lol
If I'm correct, her mom is a Duke fan, so that might make it easier to pull her to the dark blue sideJust hit her with the facts and she'll see it your way!!....ice cream when dad say no helps too!! .both my kids were born in KY and they are Duke fans!!
Fortunately, UNC fandom is a recessive gene. As the mom is a Duke fan, you're grand niece will be just fine.I can only hope but her daddy is a UNC fan, so I'll have to battle him in bringing her up as a Duke fan lol
I was an uncle twice just before I turned 20 and now I'm a a great uncle at 40 lolCongrats. I became a great uncle at 31 lol. Life is crazy....
Devils Illustrated Basketball
Basketball preview: Duke vs. Duke (Countdown to Craziness)
Rivals Basketball Recruiting
Recruiting Intel: Duke, BYU & others building momentum around 2027 five-star prospects
Rivals Basketball Recruiting
Australian point guard Luke Paul commits to Duke
On3 Football
College sports bill facing pressure in the House: 'We won’t pass language to blow up the ACC'
Devils Illustrated Football
My Take: Threefold silver linings for Duke, now obvious