Holy crap! Just Got to Indy and one of my clients just GAVE me a ticket to the games Saturday
I am so pumped!!!
I am so pumped!!!
Awesome! Hey man hit me up on Twitter Skeelow22 and I'll get you my cell #Originally posted by Mr Blue Devil:
Holy crap! Just Got to Indy and one of my clients just GAVE me a ticket to the games Saturday
I am so pumped!!!
That's fantastic!! I agree with Beard on the above questions!Originally posted by FearTheBeard:
Great Perk!
Three things:
1. Congrats!
2. Where do you work?
3. Are you hiring?
![]()
Devils Illustrated Football
My Take on Others: Trying to rerack isn't so simple
Devils Illustrated Football Recruiting
Duke Commit Tracker: How the Blue Devils’ Class of 2027 played in Week 6
Devils Illustrated Football Recruiting
Recruits react to William & Mary-Duke visit
College Football Playoff
College Football Bowl Projections Week 5: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
On3 Football
College Football Rankings: AP Poll Top 25 after Week 4 released