Independence Day

skysdad

Heisman
Mar 3, 2006
42,753
22,653
0
I posted something like the following to my face book friends which include some of you. America. What a beautiful word and what a beautiful country I call home. I'm grateful for it and also grateful for the founding fathers and all those since these inspired men who have defended it and those who have served it honestly . I truly believe in my heart that this is a choice land and a promised land and as long as good and honest leaders are in power it will stand. It does seem as though our leaders are becoming more and more corrupt . That's where we come in. They can only serve if we keep electing them. Enough of that. Happy 4th of July everyone. OFC
 
Devils Illustrated

Latest

  1. 01 Devils Illustrated Basketball Basketball preview: Duke vs. Duke (Countdown to Craziness)
  2. 02 Rivals Basketball Recruiting Recruiting Intel: Duke, BYU & others building momentum around 2027 five-star prospects
  3. 03 Rivals Basketball Recruiting Australian point guard Luke Paul commits to Duke
  4. 04 On3 Football College sports bill facing pressure in the House: 'We won’t pass language to blow up the ACC'
  5. 05 Devils Illustrated Football My Take: Threefold silver linings for Duke, now obvious