He will be a tough matchup for any team this season because of his versatility and ability to create off the bounce.I can see Coach K using him at both forward spots as well as a backup sometimes at the pg position.
He will be a tough matchup for any team this season because of his versatility and ability to create off the bounce.I can see Coach K using him at both forward spots as well as a backup sometimes at the pg position.
He will be a tough matchup for any team this season because of his versatility and ability to create off the bounce.I can see Coach K using him at both forward spots as well as a backup sometimes at the pg position.
Lol I just made it up no reason behind it.I don't know. about that. I'm sure
Question for you smooth. How did you come up with your nick name? OFC
Lol I just made it up no reason behind it.
Sky I think you might be kidding a bit. You know he is a Tar Heel fan but is more than welcome here since he is a nice guy it seems.
Devils Illustrated Football
Watch: New Big J & Little J Show breaks down this weekend's romp and the first 4 games
Rivals Football Recruiting
Under the Lights: 5-star prospects battle it out in Oklahoma
On3 Football
On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 4
Devils Illustrated Football
My Take on Others: Trying to rerack isn't so simple
Devils Illustrated Football Recruiting
Duke Commit Tracker: How the Blue Devils’ Class of 2027 played in Week 6