Iowa Dual Watch Party in SC?

Nov 6, 2021
I am looking for a place to watch the Iowa dual in SC Friday night with my newly admitted to PSU son. Any suggestions of a bar or restaurant where an 18 yo can watch the dual with me?

LB99

Oct 27, 2021
I am looking for a place to watch the Iowa dual in SC Friday night with my newly admitted to PSU son. Any suggestions of a bar or restaurant where an 18 yo can watch the dual with me?
Champs on North Atherton, maybe? The one in town is 21 and over, I think. I have been in the one on North Atherton with my 18 yr old. TVs everywhere.

SleepyLion

Sep 1, 2022
You could go to Champs on North Atherton St. Can't sit at the bar, but any table should have a view of the TV. Or Quaker Steak on East College.
Any place downtown would be tough for 18yo. Maybe Pirmanti Bros. could work.

Reactions: Downtheseashore

LB99

Oct 27, 2021
You could go to Champs on North Atherton St. Can't sit at the bar, but any table should have a view of the TV. Or Quaker Steak on East College.
Any place downtown would be tough for 18yo. Maybe Pirmanti Bros. could work.
Primanti Bros turned away a friend of mine who had his 10 yr old with him. I don’t get that. It’s a restaurant first, right? The original one in the strip district of Pittsburgh is a restaurant. Why turn families away?