Iowa ON3 site...

coastfan

Oct 26, 2021
is now up and running. It's looks like the entirety of the Hawkeye Report is now on the ON3 network, including their wrestling board. The old Rivals Iowa site is now called something else and doesn't have a wrestling board at this time.

Reactions: Tom McAndrew

manatree

Oct 6, 2021
One thing that continues to puzzle me about the BWI move, why is the Nittany Nation rivals board allowed to use bwi.fourms in their URL? Be willing to bet that most opposing fans don’t even know that BWI moved.

LB99

Oct 27, 2021
Interesting rumor on their board is fix to 125 for tournaments
He looks too big to pull that off, but if true, I guess that means he feels like he has a better chance of beating Spencer for a title than RBY?

Reactions: Michnit

Tryingtodoitright

Oct 12, 2021
is now up and running. It's looks like the entirety of the Hawkeye Report is now on the ON3 network, including their wrestling board. The old Rivals Iowa site is now called something else and doesn't have a wrestling board at this time.
Have been out of the loop for a couple of weeks and just checking in now but would on ON3 member (such as myself) be able to comment on the Iowa board? I could get into some mischief if this is the case…

coastfan

Oct 26, 2021
Have been out of the loop for a couple of weeks and just checking in now but would on ON3 member (such as myself) be able to comment on the Iowa board? I could get into some mischief if this is the case…
Good question. I don't know whether ON3 members can comment on any "free" boards such as was the case apparently with Rivals or whether it's strictly an ability to read all boards.

Tryingtodoitright

Oct 12, 2021
Good question. I don't know whether ON3 members can comment on any "free" boards such as was the case apparently with Rivals or whether it's strictly an ability to read all boards.
Yes I successfully posted on the Iowa wrestling forum. To quote the book of genesis, ‘now nothing will be withheld from them’. 😉😝

Electric Lion

Nov 7, 2021
He looks too big to pull that off, but if true, I guess that means he feels like he has a better chance of beating Spencer for a title than RBY?
I'll take the bait. What would then happen if Lee goes UP to 133? Can he beat RBY? Now that would be a show. I think Fix would be a big problem for Lee if he can get down to 125 and retain his stamina, but that's a big cut, he's already pretty big for that weight. I think he has a better shot at winning if he can successfully drop; he's already shown what he can do against RBY, which is lose.

Michnit

Nov 1, 2021
I'll take the bait. What would then happen if Lee goes UP to 133? Can he beat RBY? Now that would be a show. I think Fix would be a big problem for Lee if he can get down to 125 and retain his stamina, but that's a big cut, he's already pretty big for that weight. I think he has a better shot at winning if he can successfully drop; he's already shown what he can do against RBY, which is loose.
BIG cut for Dayton. I can’t see him making it, but he realizes that the odds are against him beating RBY so it’s worth considering.

WV lion

Oct 17, 2021
His freestyle weight class will be elimates for the Olympics so he will either have to go up or down.
It would be a great match if he could make the cut without killing himself. I didn't think suriano could successfully make the cut last year.

SRATH

Oct 30, 2021
If Fix wants to win NCAA’s his best shot is going up, not down. Spencer would kill him.

Tryingtodoitright

Oct 12, 2021
If Fix wants to win NCAA’s his best shot is going up, not down. Spencer would kill him.
To your point, at 141 you’ve got Cole Matthews from Pitt, Real Woods from IA, Alirez from No Col, and PSU’s Beau Bartlett coming in at #4. Achievable. But I disagree with the idea that Spencer kills him; just don’t see it. Keep it close until the third and that match is a crapshoot imo.

Reactions: WV lion and SRATH

Latest posts