Iowa-Purdue

Tryingtodoitright

Oct 12, 2021
It's hard to effectively cheer against Iowa when their opponent doesn't even 'present themselves'. Through #149 it's Iowa 15, Purdue 3. 😆

Tryingtodoitright

Oct 12, 2021
the #3 guy in the country (Coleman PU) wins just 3-2 over unranked Rathjen, I'm checking out. Iowa up 15-6 after #157.

menu

Oct 30, 2021
125 was very interesting
I know people will have all kinds of responses, but I would be very very interested in NCAA knocking on Spencer lee's door and telling him to pee in this cup. His much more aggressive nature on and OFF the mat as well as his attitude and sudden muscularity in the upper torso has me looking at him with raised eyebrow. He has always been aggressive on the mat but not they same way or with the same violence. Plus his post match and post match interviews just come across in a different vein. Anyway, not that it will happen but I would be very interested should such a procedure be done.

Tryingtodoitright

Oct 12, 2021
I know people will have all kinds of responses, but I would be very very interested in NCAA knocking on Spencer lee's door and telling him to pee in this cup. His much more aggressive nature on and OFF the mat as well as his attitude and sudden muscularity in the upper torso has me looking at him with raised eyebrow. He has always been aggressive on the mat but not they same way or with the same violence. Plus his post match and post match interviews just come across in a different vein. Anyway, not that it will happen but I would be very interested should such a procedure be done
I know people will have all kinds of responses, but I would be very very interested in NCAA knocking on Spencer lee's door and telling him to pee in this cup. His much more aggressive nature on and OFF the mat as well as his attitude and sudden muscularity in the upper torso has me looking at him with raised eyebrow. He has always been aggressive on the mat but not they same way or with the same violence. Plus his post match and post match interviews just come across in a different vein. Anyway, not that it will happen but I would be very interested should such a procedure be done.
Naah I don’t know about that. It’s probably just that he’s been in the room too long with coaches who ‘make him hate wrestling’. 😉

SurgeOne

Oct 30, 2021
I know people will have all kinds of responses, but I would be very very interested in NCAA knocking on Spencer lee's door and telling him to pee in this cup. His much more aggressive nature on and OFF the mat as well as his attitude and sudden muscularity in the upper torso has me looking at him with raised eyebrow. He has always been aggressive on the mat but not they same way or with the same violence. Plus his post match and post match interviews just come across in a different vein. Anyway, not that it will happen but I would be very interested should such a procedure be done
His Iowa-douche factor has elevated, for sure. I wonder if Daton Fix’s Dad is making his shakes too?

Karl_Havok

Oct 6, 2021
If you haven't seen Spencer's match, you're gonna want to watch this.

I don't know what everyone else is seeing. He looked like he always has. After they shook hands Spencer told him nice throw and seemed impressed by it to be honest. There is nothing here that makes me think anything other than it was Spencer Lee being the same Spencer Lee we've always seen since high school.

Chris92

Oct 14, 2021
I don't know what everyone else is seeing. He looked like he always has. After they shook hands Spencer told him nice throw and seemed impressed by it to be honest. There is nothing here that makes me think anything other than it was Spencer Lee being the same Spencer Lee we've always seen since high school.
That wasn't me. I was just sharing the video to a great match. When's the last time Spencer was taken down twice?

Karl_Havok

Oct 6, 2021
That wasn't me. I was just sharing the video to a great match. When's the last time Spencer was taken down twice?

If anything he looked vulnerable and not the hulking maniac someone else here described him as. I don't know the last time he was taken down twice, but the last time he was put on his back I believe was against Piccininni when he got stuck in Stillwater.

He is still undeniably the best turner I've ever seen from top.

Latest posts