Is there any team you hate more than Meatchicken?

PSU Mike

Oct 6, 2021
There’s no alumni base that’s worse. If you ever disagree with one they’re the first to throw it out there that they went to Michigan, like the issue has been resolved at that moment. Ivy League, Stanford, MIT, CalTech grads generally have enough security in their lives that they don’t do it. Has anybody else noticed this?

BobPSU92

Oct 12, 2021
There’s no alumni base that’s worse. If you ever disagree with one they’re the first to throw it out there that they went to Michigan, like the issue has been resolved at that moment. Ivy League, Stanford, MIT, CalTech grads generally have enough security in their lives that they don’t do it. Has anybody else noticed this?

Reactions: delcoLion

PSUwolf

Oct 29, 2021
Yep. I can't stand OSU but my dislike for them is nothing compared to my hate for Michigan - the self proclaimed "Harvard of the Midwest." Many of them just think they're above everyone else.

BW Lion

Oct 14, 2021
I can't think of one. I dislike ND, Oklahoma, and actually hate a few SEC teams. I don't like tOSU, but can't actually hate them. But I've hated Meatchicken since the Lloyd Carr days.
Instead of disliking or hating people or teams more worthy than yourself, why can’t you just credit opposing superiority? 🤷🏼‍♂️

Code_Blue

Sep 21, 2021
Hey, our fanbase didn't come into a new conference spouting nonsense about being in the Rose Bowl year after year. You guys deserve all of the pain that you get. :)

BobPSU92

Oct 12, 2021
If you read Boeheim’s comments today, it only gets worse.

"At the end of the day, you play for the [NCAA] tournament," Boeheim said Friday at his team's media day. "You can say what you want about the Big Ten. They sucked in the tournament. To me, that's what they did. All of their wins were in their league. If you can't play in the [NCAA] tournament, then you're not good."

boeheim is no Joe Paterno.

Oct 26, 2021
Hey guys, I have been a lurker on the old BWI board for years and moved to this board when this site started. I like to keep tabs on Penn State as I consider you guys one of our real rivals year in and out. And just so you know, I'm not a troll. I've always respected Penn State football (I hate losing to you guys, but I still respect Penn State football). The Penn State game is always one of the toughest games on Ohio State's schedule, and actually over the past 10 years has been the toughest game on our schedule during the regular season. Penn State has a long history of winning and Pennsylvania High School football is pretty darn good. (I miss the Big 33 game of Pennsylvania vs. Ohio.)

Anyway, I decided to finally post when I saw this thread. In years past when Penn State beats Ohio State in football, at least the Penn State team and coaches have always won with class. Paterno always was a class act win or lose. Last year when Michigan finally beat Ohio State after 10 years of losing, the coaches and players/former players of Michigan were total jerks with some of the comments they made in the media. That is the reason I truly detest Michigan - that program (especially under Harbaugh) has no class and they think they are better than everyone else. Needless to say, I really hope you guys take it to Michigan and get the win. I think it's safe to say, pretty much every Ohio State fan will be pulling for Penn State Saturday.

If you guys get the win Saturday, that'll make the game in a few weeks that much more exciting!

ODShowtime

Nov 1, 2021
Hey, our fanbase didn't come into a new conference spouting nonsense about being in the Rose Bowl year after year. You guys deserve all of the pain that you get. :)

It's probably more like we won it the first year and you've been jealous of that 1 win ever since. Because you're all arrogant Midwestwern ******** who think your **** don't stink.

The key reason you're hated is that this arrogance is sorely misplaced.

Last edited:

JerseyLion

Oct 31, 2021
I dislike the SEC much more than Michigan. Michigan may be arrogant, but their kids have always been actual students, and they didn't have to cheat (not talking Big Ten refs here) to get where they are.

Latest posts