I've got a tingle....

DaboSits2PeePee

Feb 2, 2023
lol

This happens every year for me. I go through the summer with a level headed mindset about the up coming season. And usually, a couple of weeks before kickoff my heart takes over for my brain and we're going to be SEC contenders.

This year feels different, and I can't put my finger on it. I'm fully aware of our alleged deficiencies at the RB position. I'm fully aware of the Loggains' less than impressive resume as a play caller in the NFL. I'm fully aware that our run D has been horrid and needs a dramatic improvement if we are going to challenge the SEC. Something feels different. There's a quiet confidence coming from the staff and players. It doesn't feel like we're getting positivity force fed to us from Justin King. Something feels different about this leadup to the season. Rattler was quoted today as saying this is best preseason camp he's ever been a part of. Just seems like these guys have carried that "F it" mentality through and are just taking care of business.

I wouldn't be shocked at all with a 10 win season. In fact, I think that's more likely than a 7 win season.

Reactions: vacock

Fried Chicken

Jan 30, 2022
This time of year I always have a dream where we lose the opener. It’s one of the worst nights of sleep I get every year.

Reactions: Prestonyte

Uscg1984

Jan 28, 2022
I know what you mean. This is my first time hunting the archery season here in Montana. I said back in April when I decided to do this that I would keep my expectations low. If I happened to harvest a whitetail doe during the archery portion of the season, I'd consider that a huge success. But now that it's mid August, I'm pretty sure this is the year I take a 6X6 bull elk. Never mind that I've only gotten within rifle range of a handful of elk in my 5 years of hunting out here - I'm sure I'm going to call in a big bull to within archery range this year.

winloseortie

Joined Feb 21, 2007
Feb 2, 2022
lol

This happens every year for me. I go through the summer with a level headed mindset about the up coming season. And usually, a couple of weeks before kickoff my heart takes over for my brain and we're going to be SEC contenders.

This year feels different, and I can't put my finger on it. I'm fully aware of our alleged deficiencies at the RB position. I'm fully aware of the Loggains' less than impressive resume as a play caller in the NFL. I'm fully aware that our run D has been horrid and needs a dramatic improvement if we are going to challenge the SEC. Something feels different. There's a quiet confidence coming from the staff and players. It doesn't feel like we're getting positivity force fed to us from Justin King. Something feels different about this leadup to the season. Rattler was quoted today as saying this is best preseason camp he's ever been a part of. Just seems like these guys have carried that "F it" mentality through and are just taking care of business.

I wouldn't be shocked at all with a 10 win season. In fact, I think that's more likely than a 7 win season.
Please consult your neurologist, you may have peripheral neuropathy.

Big JC

May 12, 2023
Not being able to run the ball and not being able to stop the opponent from running the ball are not ingredients of a 10 win season.

DaboSits2PeePee

Feb 2, 2023
I know what you mean. This is my first time hunting the archery season here in Montana. I said back in April when I decided to do this that I would keep my expectations low. If I happened to harvest a whitetail doe during the archery portion of the season, I'd consider that a huge success. But now that it's mid August, I'm pretty sure this is the year I take a 6X6 bull elk. Never mind that I've only gotten within rifle range of a handful of elk in my 5 years of hunting out here - I'm sure I'm going to call in a big bull to within archery range this year.
I saw him, but didn't have a good shot...I'll get his a$$ next year!!

Sparklecity

Jan 20, 2022
lol

I wouldn't worry about it tingling but if it starts burning I would see my Dr.

DaboSits2PeePee

Feb 2, 2023
Apparently I need to go to the doctor Tuesday….

Charlie Brown Football GIF

Reactions: 1vagamecock