He has been since before Elon, but in bball injuries should just be sprained ankles bumps and bruises. It's not a high major injury sport. Duke has an issue that needs figured out.Not sure but I think he's been hobbled for a while
He's not been practicing. I thought it was his back.Not sure but I think he's been hobbled for a while
Just saw on bleacher report that Javin is in a walking boot. Wth is going on?
OFC
Devils Illustrated Football
My Take: Threefold silver linings for Duke, now obvious
Rivals Basketball Recruiting
OTE Pro Day Recruiting Intel: Latest buzz on Beckham Black, Paul Osaruyi and more
Devils Illustrated Football
How PFF graded Duke's defense against William & Mary
Devils Illustrated Football
How PFF graded Duke's offense against William & Mary
Devils Illustrated Football
Watch: New Big J & Little J Show breaks down this weekend's romp and the first 4 games