JJ's sleeve

denverexpat

All-Conference
Feb 1, 2006
4,567
3,338
93
I was quite surprised to see that he now has a full sleeve tattoo. I dont watch much NBA so maybe he has had it for a while? Personally not a fan but to each their own...seems quite prevalent in the NBA to get some ink of sorts. His shooting is still the same though!
 

pisgah101

Heisman
Dec 26, 2005
15,649
13,548
113
I was quite surprised to see that he now has a full sleeve tattoo. I dont watch much NBA so maybe he has had it for a while? Personally not a fan but to each their own...seems quite prevalent in the NBA to get some ink of sorts. His shooting is still the same though!

Pretty sure it's recently completed but he's been working on it a while
 

dukiejay

Heisman
Mar 2, 2005
11,293
16,311
0
Yeah, he's had it while, or as Pisgah said, he's been working on it a while. Tattoo's aren't really my thing, but to each their own. The look doesn't do much for me.
 

DukeDenver

All-American
Nov 21, 2010
8,249
8,451
0
Yeah, he's had it while, or as Pisgah said, he's been working on it a while. Tattoo's aren't really my thing, but to each their own. The look doesn't do much for me.
I wouldn't kick my wife out of bed if she got one, but I would turn off the lights.;)
 
  • Like
Reactions: MSUbluedevil

Mpm277

All-Conference
Nov 23, 2010
7,445
2,669
0
Looks like I'm in the minority that thinks it looks awesome. Also, I'm always surprised at how much he's bulked up in the NBA.
 

Laettner

All-Conference
Mar 11, 2002
6,249
1,390
0
Been following JJ's FB page & highlights. His shooting form is flat out perfect.
 
Devils Illustrated

Latest

  1. 01 Devils Illustrated Football My Take: Threefold silver linings for Duke, now obvious
  2. 02 Rivals Basketball Recruiting OTE Pro Day Recruiting Intel: Latest buzz on Beckham Black, Paul Osaruyi and more
  3. 03 Devils Illustrated Football How PFF graded Duke's defense against William & Mary
  4. 04 Devils Illustrated Football How PFF graded Duke's offense against William & Mary
  5. 05 Devils Illustrated Football Watch: New Big J & Little J Show breaks down this weekend's romp and the first 4 games