Johnny Dixon?

Tom McAndrew

BWI Staff
Staff member
Oct 27, 2021
I don't believe there has been any announcement by Dixon about the Peach Bowl. He's announced that he'll be participating in the Senior Bowl, and hopes to be picked in the NFL draft.

Last edited:
Reactions: bohucon

MacNit

Oct 12, 2021
I don't believe there has been any announcement by Dixon and the Peach Bowl. He's announced that he'll be participating in the Senior Bowl, and hopes to be picked in the NFL draft.

Thanks Tom and everyone.

Like others, I thought he opted out. And if he is not practicing, that probably cinches it

But I saw some reports yesterday that only Chop opted out.

I guess will know for sure when I get to Atlanta.

Bones80

Oct 19, 2021
Thanks Tom and everyone.

Like others, I thought he opted out. And if he is not practicing, that probably cinches it

But I saw some reports yesterday that only Chop opted out.

I guess will know for sure when I get to Atlanta.
Notes from practice from another site say he’s not practicing. No official announcement yet, but looks like he won’t be playing.

Charlie1978

Dec 8, 2022
Not practicing with the team. Kalen King, however, is.
I love me some Kalen. His decision on when to jump to the pros is as interesting as it gets. Most kids declare thinking they need to get in to avoid missinfg out on making the bag. Kalen's case may be different. He cost himself dearly in the O$U game but could earn a lot of it back if he were to rebound against them next year, especially if any of their current undergraduate WRs are half as good as they claim.

Reactions: Bones80

Bones80

Oct 19, 2021
I love me some Kalen. His decision on when to jump to the pros is as interesting as it gets. Most kids declare thinking they need to get in to avoid missinfg out on making the bag. Kalen's case may be different. He cost himself dearly in the O$U game but could earn a lot of it back if he were to rebound against them next year, especially if any of their current undergraduate WRs are half as good as they claim.
JF said Kalen is projected between 16 and 18. If that’s true, he’ll be gone after the bowl. I don’t see it, but what do I know?

psuno1

Oct 16, 2021
There are like 10 to 20 corners in the NFL that could not cover Marvin Harrison Jr. he is that good.

Midnighter

Oct 7, 2021
Dixon should do what’s best for him and I wish him well. That said, it’s interesting that he’s playing in the Senior Bowl. Apparently that’s an injury free zone game.

More about the practices and drills - like a mini-combine leading up to the game. They also have rules in place to protect players.

Reactions: Bison13 and PSUJam

PSUJam

Oct 7, 2021
Dixon should do what’s best for him and I wish him well. That said, it’s interesting that he’s playing in the Senior Bowl. Apparently that’s an injury free zone game.
Guys often work out all week with their "team" and front of scouts then don't play in the game. The thing I'm curious about is if Dixon left Penn State after our last game of the season, or when Manny moved on or did he finish the semester then leave? I'm most curious if it was when Manny left. He's been posting from Florida for a while now.

MacNit

Oct 12, 2021
More about the practices and drills - like a mini-combine leading up to the game. They also have rules in place to protect players.
Players could get hurt in non-contact situations…happens all the time.