Jonathan Laurent

Knights 1212

All-American
Sep 9, 2003
27,562
8,520
113
A possible win today is now so much tougher without Jonathan. We must make shots and our bigs cannot get into foul trouble.
 

BigEastPhil

Heisman
Nov 25, 2007
19,338
13,608
66
I have no inside info however I think Laurent is going to be out for awhile as well.

He was on the bench for the first half but midway thru - you could tell he was in pain holding his head etc.

He was not on the bench for the 2nd half.

Nice kid and I hope he recovers quickly and most importantly fully.
 
The Knight Report

Latest

  1. 01 The Knight Report Rutgers Football Wednesday Injury Report: Latest Updates ahead of the Indiana game
  2. 02 The Knight Report Which Rutgers Basketball players will attend Big Ten Media Days?
  3. 03 On3 Football ESPN updates FPI rankings for each Big Ten football team after Week 4
  4. 04 The Knight Report Anthony Knox wants Iowa at Jersey Mike's Arena
  5. 05 The Knight Report Projected Rutgers Football depth chart versus Indiana